New Gun

I agree with TVC...an expensive is nice to look at and have...but I prefer a shotgun that can get rained on, get dirty, and one that I can throw in the back of the pickup...I shoot the 870 mag and is dirty, scratched, etc. and it just keeps on shooting

I agree with TVC...an expensive is nice to look at and have...but I prefer a shotgun that can get rained on, get dirty, and one that I can throw in the back of the pickup...I shoot the 870 mag and is dirty, scratched, etc. and it just keeps on shooting

Which is why the 870 is the standard police shotgun in about 98% of police agencies and is still a first line combat weapon in the US military.

I have no problems with the pricey guns. More power to the person that wants to spend extra hundreds or thousands of dollars on one. It just isn't for me. I have shot and carried Benellis and they are nice guns. I have also seen them malfunction when heavy enough shot isn't used or the gun isn't real clean. The 870 is almost 60 years old and there still is not a gun out there that will outshoot it.

I have been using a Browning Gold Hunter for about 6 years now, and i love it!

It has hardly any recoil and shoots well if you ask me!

That being said i decided to Give it to my little Brother, and im just shopping around!

It must be nice to have that kind of money to shop around for a new shotgun.

• 3 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder