dayton's new scoreboard

Went by this morning to see it and it's nice plus got the billboard up w/all of Dayton's pigskin titles.End zones are done.Stopped back this afternoon to see those Broncos,about 30 fans watched and Coach Stewart came over w/lot's of smiles and greeted us and gave us a little insight on his team which if I was to tell you,d have to kill me.(kidding)I will tell you Impressed I was.Biggest team ever and quick.And the young freshman kicker Carranco put kick after kick into the fence behind the track a 35 yard field goal is in his range..Offense-Big-N-Fast Ploch/Delasbour/Franks hard to bring down.Recievers quick w/great hands-Defense is awesome-Go see you will be smiling.Surprizes are coming.

A little off subject, but is the clearing at the west end of the stadium going to made into additional parking?

I am hoping so, but have heard they will put the bus barn there and more parking where it currently stands. Again hoping the bus barn stays put and gets expanded where it is, kind of think it would be an eyesore right there on hwy.

Went by this morning to see it and it's nice plus got the billboard up w/all of Dayton's pigskin titles.End zones are done.Stopped back this afternoon to see those Broncos,about 30 fans watched and Coach Stewart came over w/lot's of smiles and greeted us and gave us a little insight on his team which if I was to tell you,d have to kill me.(kidding)I will tell you Impressed I was.Biggest team ever and quick.And the young freshman kicker Carranco put kick after kick into the fence behind the track a 35 yard field goal is in his range..Offense-Big-N-Fast Ploch/Delasbour/Franks hard to bring down.Recievers quick w/great hands-Defense is awesome-Go see you will be smiling.Surprizes are coming.

when are the practice times??? ???

I do not know what time the am practice but the pm started at 6:00 and was still going after 8:00.Coach said he will workout twice thru friday.Pipeline for talent growing-9th grade are biggest ever I was told by a reliable source.Put it on the JV real good.Closet door network say's Stewart will see the 6th grade through-some talent there.

I do not know what time the am practice but the pm started at 6:00 and was still going after 8:00.Coach said he will workout twice thru friday.Pipeline for talent growing-9th grade are biggest ever I was told by a reliable source.Put it on the JV real good.Closet door network say's Stewart will see the 6th grade through-some talent there.

stadium or high school practice field?

stadium or high school practice field?

Stadium in the evening.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the JV game at Dayton tonight? (Thursday)

They were working on the scoreboard (electrical part) at 8 PM last night.

Assumming it is an all go for tonight if the game is here.

Might just go to the game so see the new board lit up.

Looks very nice!

Yep Freshman and JV are home tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder