H-J VS. CLEVELAND WEEK ZERO ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland is no where near the team they were last year!!! I would be willing to bet big money on H-J. That Offensive line is GARBAGE!!!! L They couldn't block a 6 year old girl! they might as well suit up the cheer leaders!!

[/color

All I can say is YOU WILL be eating alot of crow come Friday night, Cleveland WILL dominate AGAIN this year........... ;D

I do not see HJ scoring in this one unless it is late in the 4th quarter.  Clevelands defense will be unreal this year.  The sky is the limit for Cleveland if they can stay healthy and eligible. 

Its good to hear that of Cleveland, i wish Kirbyville would play them this year especially with their star LB Marcus Mallet. I wonder would he be able to stop the speedy running backs of Kirbyville. Good luck Indians on a fine season and the Hawks as well, but not when yall play us!! :)

I do not see HJ scoring in this one unless it is late in the 4th quarter.  Clevelands defense will be unreal this year.  The sky is the limit for Cleveland if they can stay healthy and eligible. 

HJ will be scoring way before even the 4th quarter. The coaching staff over at HJ are doing a swell job right now and the players are able to communicate very well with their system. This could be a high scoring game!

Clevelands problem last year was there passing, I've been to every practice this year, the new QB has no problem on throwing the ball and hitting the target, these boys are counting the days down and ready to play, I wish H-J the best of luck but I still stand behind what I said, Cleveland will dominate this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder