GTB Hitters Inc 8u State Champs

The GT Red 8U Baseball Team won the Texas State Championship Tournament on Sunday, June 28, 2009.

The Golden Triangle Baseball 8 & Under Red Team defeated The Texas Extreme at Big League Dreams in Webster, Texas 9 - 1 in the championship game. They were seeded #1 after defeating The Baytown Bombers 15 - 1 and The San Antonio Tar Heels 14 - 0 on Saturday, June 27, 2009. These games led up to the Sunday, June 28, 2009 game against The Express which produces a 12 - 2 win placing them in the finals. This extraordinary team of young men will advance to the World Series in Sulphur, LA on July 5, 2009 to compete with teams from all over the United States. Way to go GT!!

congrats on your win gtb.you should go play nations world series now i hear nations is were all the strong teams are now and usssa is very weak now.see how your team matches up with the real good teams.

Why would you respond negatively about a bunch of 8 year olds who played their best?????  If you can't say anything nice, you should not say anything at all.   :o  

Congrats GT.  Good luck in the World Series!

faub.....you have got to be kidding me for you to make a post like that. do you have anything better to do than ridicule a bunch of 8 year olds who went out there in above 100 degree weather and played their hearts out. maybe you should spend your time learning to spell 'where' instead of 'were'. if you can't say anything nice...then keep your mouth shut!!

Go get them TG.  I am puzzled at the post because I know at 7U, the Avengers (3 teams), Biscuits, Banditos, Posse, Heat, etc., were all there.  And, from my experience in Select Ball, if the Avengers are there, they are the team to beat. 

Congrats again to GTB.  No small feat.  We split on Sat. and went one and out on Sunday to the Banditos. 

I will say this about USSSA vs. Nations -- I think Nations rates their teams more aggressively.  The Pearland Posse and Spring Branch Heat had no business playing "aa" -- they are very good Elite teams in Nations but were able to play "aa" in USSSA. 

Any kid with the heart to be out there in the 100 plus temperature are  awesome kids that are dedicated to the game.

For the kids and the parents the win means no less whether it's Nations or USSSA.

Dedication at any level is worth congratulations.

Congratulations to Slam for placing 3rd in the Texas State Tournament. For two team from Southeast Texas to place in this tournament says a lot about our area.

2009 8-u AA usssa south state tournament-league city,tx.-7 teams

texas extreme team,deer park-14-8 record

gtb-red,bridge city-6-13

alvin express-3-9

wolverines,pasadena-1-5

setx slam,orange-0-3

sa tarheels,san antonio-0-0-1st tourney

baytown bombers-0-0-1st tourney

kf...as of now slam is 3-4 in two tournaments for usssa and slam was second at nations tournament the weekend before. gtb's record is a lot better now considering they went 4-0 in the state tournament. so i dont understand your point kf??? i am through posting on this subject. this post was about a group of talented 8 year olds winning the state tournament and someone has to turn it all around instead of just kindly saying congrats to this group of kids. i dont have a kid playing gtb...we are with slam...but you know what...i bet if you did have a kid playing on gtb and you just won the state tournament, then you would be sooo proud of them!!! again..congrats gtb and slam wishes you the best of luck at WORLD SERIES!!!!

Terry, don't waste your time with KF89, he is the idiot from the Roughriders that didn't pay for his kid to play with Big Red Machine.  After he played he said that he didn't agree with the pay structure. Thats kind of like eating a hamburger from McDonalds and not paying for it because you didn't agree with how much it costs. 

congrats on your win gtb.you should go play nations world series now i hear nations is were all the strong teams are now and usssa is very weak now.see how your team matches up with the real good teams.

Nice backhanded compliment. You should have not posted at all.

Terry, don't waste your time with KF89, he is the idiot from the Roughriders that didn't pay for his kid to play with Big Red Machine.  After he played he said that he didn't agree with the pay structure. Thats kind of like eating a hamburger from McDonalds and not paying for it because you didn't agree with how much it costs. 

What happened to the Roughriders?  They won a competitive 7aa bracket last year in Sulphur.  I think I know one of the coaches from soccer. 

Any team that played in this weekend's heat needs to be congratulated.

Way to take care of business GTB! Congrats

Where were yall this past weekend? We thought we might run into yall in Alvin at the State tournament for the 10uAA.

Any team that played in this weekend's heat needs to be congratulated.

Way to take care of business GTB! Congrats

Where were yall this past weekend? We thought we might run into yall in Alvin at the State tournament for the 10uAA.

Went to Nations 10 Select tourney in cy fair.  Wheels fell off in semis, ended up in 4th.

Nice backhanded compliment. You should have not posted at all.

Gotta agree with that...not real sure what the point of the post was???

the 7aa roughriders from last year played 8-u elite this year & played n 2 -8-u open tourneys,3- 8-u elite tourneys & 5-9-u select tourneys this year.played up n 9-u kid pitch this year to challenge our kids and make them better for next year.looking for a couple of kids with pitching experience for next year.if intrested in playing it costs a 1 time fee of $550 which includes uniforms & bat bag & we play around 10 tourneys a year. if interested in playing for a succesfull baseball program with an idiot coach then personal message me on this site.             

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder