Magazine picks Vidor football to win first district title since 1978

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But can the fans win with class?  I doubt it.  If Vidor is this good, this board will be unreadable.

Define class please. Why would they be any worse than anyone else? Cant a town or group of people get jacked about their upcoming season? Get over it.  ???

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I think Vidor will be tough this year and will make the playoffs. It remains to be seen if they will be crowned district champs. I'm just glad Lumberton has Vidor at home on homecoming this year. I think that could play a role in the outcome of the game.

that same mag also has lumberton coming in 6th place the year we went 3 deep in the playoffs.. it isn't always right..

Isn't always? Try rarely.

They can hit things like, WO-S will make the playoffs or win district but since they haven't lost a district game since dropping to 3A, it is not a hard call. Their prognostications aren't exactly legendary.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Same magazine that picked Lumberton to win 2 games in 2007 (11-2 Co-Dist. Champs) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Vidor should get in at the 3-spot...

Same magazine that picked Lumberton to win 2 games in 2007 (11-2 Co-Dist. Champs) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Vidor should get in at the 3-spot...

I for one would be glad for the three spot!

Agreed... Anything in the top 4 is a win for us, granted I would love to see us crowned district champions but we all know predictions are just predictions, it's all settled on the field... Good luck to all teams, should be a fun and interesting year...

First time in a while that this district will not have a shoe in front runner.

At this point with all the new coaches and the returning talent on the teams that maintained a coaching staff the district really is unpredictable! Should make for a very, very entertaining season for all.

I said after last season that Vidor should make the post season this year and I'm pulling for them. BUT, I still say L-Town is going to take the crown solo this year.........shared by three.........shared by two........share it with noone. LOL  ;D

You'll will be lucky to make the playoffs this year.

Lost to many starters and HC

but livingston lost their main cogs though. so livingston can make it above Central?   ???

Lion, you have to keep in mind, although Central lost their HC, the replacements was one of the coaches from last year so he has a head start in knowing the players strengths/weaknesses. Central should be fine this year.

Guest Lions

Lost to many starters and HC

but livingston lost their main cogs though. so livingston can make it above Central?   ???

Losing a HC is big with all those starters to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder