Orangefield ISD receives 21 applications for AD position..Final 4 Announced!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It came down to final interviews today between Bolton and Huckaby.Ā  Bolton in my opinion was the man for the job, he was well liked in Orangefield when he coached there previously. In fact, he is well liked and respected at all districts that he has been a part of (even OISD) when he coached there previously. However; OISD chose Huckaby for their next AD head coach.Ā  I can tell you that Coach Crouch is RELEIVED and excited to still have Troy Bolton on his staff at LCM!!Ā  Good luck to the bobcats with their decision to go with a coach that has been out of coaching for the last couple of years!

Hey does he have a son that plays baseball and football

I believe so....This will be a good hire for OF.Ā  Just talking to inside sources, this was not about football.Ā  It was about the entire program, all sports, boys and girls.Ā  They wanted an AD first and then a football coach.Ā  Someone who believed in the entire athletic program and the energy that will feed from one program to another.Ā  I believe Coach Huckaby, having coached at a small school before and having success, will be a good fit for OF.Ā 

That is not being negative, just stating that there will be people in Orangefield that will be dissappointed as well as some people be glad.Ā  What is negative about that???

That would have been the case with anyone, you aren't going to make everyone happy.Ā  ::)

There will be alot of disappointed people in Orangefield as well!!!!

The exclamation marks seemed to insinuate that you feel the decision is not the best one. Ā Especially coming after the post ahead of yours. Ā Sorry if that's not what you intended.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami