• Kountze
    • Anahuac
    • Warren
    • Deweyville
    • EC
    • Buna
    • Hardin

Guest Bucman08

hey thats jmo  ;D thats why we all have them .  1st anahuac 2nd hardin 3rd buna.......    AGAIN THATS JMO ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :-*

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry lions kountze does not have the weapons to do it. They don't have any QB and lost there best

all around player Matt Lowe.

Matt was not the best player, he was good, but not the best.

Your right mr. burnett he was not the best...but if i recall he had a dang good season and brought it to everyone that got infront of him.  He is a good athlete and a darn good kid. I think what some of the people are saying in the posts is that out of the returning players he was the best choice for what the lions were shooting for this year. And he was there best all around player ...I was at practice every day watching those kids..matthew was always up against the biggest person on the other team.  He practiced hard everyday and pulled it off. He played his positions and was a leader on that field.  GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!

sorry lions kountze does not have the weapons to do it. They don't have any QB and lost there best

Your right mr. burnett he was not the best...but if i recall he had a dang good season and brought it to everyone that got infront of him.  He is a good athlete and a darn good kid. I think what some of the people are saying in the posts is that out of the returning players he was the best choice for what the lions were shooting for this year. And he was there best all around player ...I was at practice every day watching those kids..matthew was always up against the biggest person on the other team.  He practiced hard everyday and pulled it off. He played his positions and was a leader on that field.  GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely with you and I hope it wasnt soundling like I was trying to downgrade him, Matt is a great player and will be the best on the Warren team most likely..... Cant wait to watch the Lions come to Warren and handle the warriors:)

I agree completely with you and I hope it wasnt soundling like I was trying to downgrade him, Matt is a great player and will be the best on the Warren team most likely..... Cant wait to watch the Lions come to Warren and handle the warriors:)

I cant wait to watch this match up should be a good one.  I aint going to start talking smack...never have. But i do have faith in my son and the Warriors.  Good luck to all the teams in this district.  GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!  love matt lowe's mom

I'm not saying Matt Lowe was the best player on the previous team..lol  I meant he was the best

returning player coming back overall defense and offense. but just offense the best player is

Jared howard.  I'm sure the lions will be decent and hopefully they find a quarterback

Thats good, will yall be able to play your first 2 home games on it

And scrimmages.  both at home.

lack of rain has help them get a huge jump on the project.  New stands are on the way and concession/restroom is not far behind.

We're pouring concrete out there today (Hardin) and supposed to pour the curb around the field sometime next week. I believe once thats done they'll start on the turf project. I work for a concrete company in Liberty for those curious.

But this should be a great year in football in this district and I'm looking forward to the start of it. I know I lay low till football but this is what I live for. Good luck to all teams!

This is going to be a beautiful facility, all teams should enjoy playing here.  Press Box and Restrooms may not be complete by first regular game.  Field may be ready by mid July if weather holds.

We're pouring concrete out there today (Hardin) and supposed to pour the curb around the field sometime next week. I believe once thats done they'll start on the turf project. I work for a concrete company in Liberty for those curious.

Certainly will look good!!!

• 1 month later...

Always interesting in this district.  No one really expected EC to do much last year either. I expect them to be competitive as always. No one runs away with the district title this year. 

Anahuac

EC

Hardin  in no particular order.

Good Luck Bucs.

• 3 weeks later...

Always interesting in this district.  No one really expected EC to do much last year either. I expect them to be competitive as always. No one runs away with the district title this year. 

Anahuac

EC

Hardin  in no particular order.

Good Luck Bucs.

EC always have good talent and a potential playoff team every year.  Those men down in Winnie know how to work hard and are so competitive

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw