• EC
    • Buna
    • Hardin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bucman08

no way EC wins this . i dont see them beating hardin, anahuac or buna this will be a down year for EC with more to come

This is going to be a down year for our district Anahuac wins it but all the teams have a pretty good chance kountze took a loss losing Matt Lowe to Warren, but they have Trey Walden who will have to step up this year and be a leader if they're going to win anything, I think Hardin will be a force with Villamez back and don't count out EC they're always pretty good. This could be a year for some of the weaker teams to squeak into the playoffs if they can pull it together and have some good luck with them.

This is going to be a down year for our district Anahuac wins it but all the teams have a pretty good chance kountze took a loss losing Matt Lowe to Warren, but they have Trey Walden who will have to step up this year and be a leader if they're going to win anything, I think Hardin will be a force with Villamez back and don't count out EC they're always pretty good. This could be a year for some of the weaker teams to squeak into the playoffs if they can pull it together and have some good luck with them.

District may be down, but the Panthers aren't....team will be even better than last years squad and should win the title with ease, IMO!

Guest baseball25

Hardin is going to be good panther fan they have the best running back in the district and 3 best WR in the district, there going to be hard to stop....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder