Mid County Double Header predictions At Reliant?

I don't understand why anyone would see blowouts. Especially considering the scores from the PN-G/LaMarque series the past two years.

@LaMarque 27

PN-G 10

Cougars scored two touchdowns in the fourth to pull away.

LaMarque 21

@PN-G 7

Coogs scored a fourth quarter touchdown to pull away' date=' Indians turned the ball over multiple time inside the LaMarque 10.[/quote']

I actually don't think LaMarque will be a "blow-out", however the Brenham game is going to be ugly. Having said that, LaMarque allowing only 17 points in two games is not saying much for PN-G, who claims to be one o the regional powerhouse teams (meaning Nederland, Ozen, Central, etc......)

Never the less, I am anxious to watch these match-ups, being new to 4-A.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Good idea Razor! Easy for Jody to talk trash when BH won't play anyone near the caliber of LM or Brenham. We only scored 17 against LM, but both games we shot ourselves in the foot too many times. Not that it matters, but we outgained LM in our game last year. We turned the ball over several times and after driving about 60 yds on our opening drive, had our punt blocked and returned for a TD. Anyway, have fun in Pearland Jody...The Dogs and Indians will be packing Reliant!

lamarque: 28

nederland: 21

PNG: 17

Brenham: 21

i have no idea how good nederland or png will be' date=' but lamarque and brenham are usually pretty good, so those are for NOW, could change later[/quote']

i still stick with my predictions.........good luck to both teams....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Jody

heres my 2 cents

Lord help us all if Nederland actually beats LaMarque' date=' we'll be hearing about it for the 25 years[/quote']

Now that is so true..... :D Can you imagine if WOS won a game like that... :D My Lord there would be statistical averages and spreadheets before week 2. :D

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

I agree with James in a way. LaMarque may be down a little and with Coach Neuman in charge you never no in this one. Speed alone though i'll still say LaMarque.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder