*PN-G vs Kingwood Park Series Updates..PN-G Advances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Guest gladiator2

PNG pounded the baseball tonite. 2 hr's and several more doubles and robbed of a couple of deep hit balls. If this was Kingwood Park's best pitcher than 19-4A was a very weak district. I believe Friday will be much of the same. Our pitching and hitting will dominate again. This Kingwood team is very young and might be good in a couple of years from now. Good Luck to the 20-4a teams.

PNG pounded the baseball tonite. 2 hr's and several more doubles and robbed of a couple of deep hit balls. If this was Kingwood Park's best pitcher than 19-4A was a very weak district. I believe Friday will be much of the same. Our pitching and hitting will dominate again. This Kingwood team is very young and might be good in a couple of years from now. Good Luck to the 20-4a teams.

Did Benoit throw tonight for PNG?

Did Benoit throw tonight for PNG?

No. Spikes pitched for the Indians.

I heard that KP's #1 pitcher received a concusion in football drills on Tuesday. Unable to play. Could someone from KP verify this?

Guest rambleonus

RIP, you are correct.  Hopefully we can get a release from the doc tomorrow but it's unlikely.  PNG has a good team.  I hope KP can rebound Friday.

RIP, you are correct.  Hopefully we can get a release from the doc tomorrow but it's unlikely.  PNG has a good team.  I hope KP can rebound Friday.

That sucks! You would think with the team being in the playoffs he would have been excused from the football drills. I wish him the best and good luck to you guys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder