how's Barber's Hill this year?

pretty good middle of the order. ace (burditt) is pretty solid, but there is not that much after him.

If not for Burditt they might not have even made the playoff's.

You might want to look into things a little more before you give one guy all the credit. Burditt has pitched very well and he's definitely the guy we want on the mound, but I think he's gotten some pretty good defense and run support when he's pitched, not to mention some solid work from our pitchers in relief. BH put up 12 and 6 runs in his starts against Dayton. They put up 13 in his start against GC. They put up 17 and 5 in his starts against GP. They put up 4 in his start against KP. The only game in district that he didn't get any support was against Crosby. That's an average of over 8 runs of support per start. Jay's been our go to guy all year, but he didn't do it by himself. Of his 7 starts in district only 3 have been complete games and one of those was the loss to Crosby when he didn't get any help. Jay's got 4 wins in District this year so how did BH manage to get those other 6. I'm glad to have Jay on our side and he is definitely our go to guy, but to say that he's the only reason BH made the playoffs is a slap in the face to several very good ball players on the BH team. I think Jay would be the first to let you know that's he's had some help with his success this year.

pretty good middle of the order. ace (burditt) is pretty solid, but there is not that much after him.

You might want to look into things a little more before you give one guy all the credit. Burditt has pitched very well and he's definitely the guy we want on the mound, but I think he's gotten some pretty good defense and run support when he's pitched, not to mention some solid work from our pitchers in relief. BH put up 12 and 6 runs in his starts against Dayton. They put up 13 in his start against GC. They put up 17 and 5 in his starts against GP. They put up 4 in his start against KP. The only game in district that he didn't get any support was against Crosby. That's an average of over 8 runs of support per start. Jay's been our go to guy all year, but he didn't do it by himself. Of his 7 starts in district only 3 have been complete games and one of those was the loss to Crosby when he didn't get any help. Jay's got 4 wins in District this year so how did BH manage to get those other 6. I'm glad to have Jay on our side and he is definitely our go to guy, but to say that he's the only reason BH made the playoffs is a slap in the face to several very good ball players on the BH team. I think Jay would be the first to let you know that's he's had some help with his success this year.

I totally agree with that, it takes nine players to make a team and BH definitely has some talented players.

So true he won all 10 games in district and hit a solid 976 for district play I am so glad he is here he is the man

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124