Orange Crush 12U (Shugart) - Conroe tournament

Homer

Orange Crush 12U Shugart played in the Dynamite Slamfest this weekend in Conroe and placed 3rd out of 15 teams.  We went 6-2 over the weekend including pool games.  We are a first year 12U team and placed this weekend competing against many talented and older 2nd year teams.  The teams we placed ahead of:  Tantrum, Huntsville Smash, TX Ball Brats, New Waverly Chaos, Spring Klein Impact 97, Katy Force 96, TX Heat, Cy Fair Force, Katy Cruisers, Humble Cobras 96, TX Velocity 96, and MC Elite 96.  Cy Fair Shock 96 won the tournament after beating us in the semifinals 4-0.  Sorry about the rambling, but I am extremely proud of my young ladies and wanted to give them some props on here!!  They played their hearts out this weekend!  If I stay around Cheater longer and learn a little more maybe we will win one eventually!!   ;)

Oh yeah, I tried to post our picture on here but it kept saying there was an error, oh well.

GREAT JOB CRUSH SHUGART!!!

An awesome accomplishment for a very talented group of young ladies and hard working coaches!!!!

Sounds like this area was represented well this past weekend!!!

Ditto YG. Young guns went over to Lake Chuck and won this weekend as well. Nice job ladies after some adversity the past few weeks. Way to pull together!

GREAT JOB CRUSH SHUGART!!!

An awesome accomplishment for a very talented group of young ladies and hard working coaches!!!!

Sounds like this area was represented well this past weekend!!!

Ditto YG. Young guns went over to Lake Chuck and won this weekend as well. Nice job ladies after some adversity the past few weeks. Way to pull together!

Congrats Young Guns

kogt.com

crush-shug.jpg

Looking at the relative heights of those 12U girls, in comparrison to the coaches............

Looks like CRUSH has found a replacement for the title of "Head Midget" - for when CC retires   ;D   :o

Hey, I'm not that short!!  I was just standing waaaaaaay in the background!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder