**LC-M at Nederland Updates...6PM Monday**

Wonder who will be pitching for Nederland now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

One would think Bellow huh

Dean is a very capable pitcher and who was slated anyway. I'd give Bellow a rest and see what happens. Maybe this is why I don't coach high school baseball.

It doesn't really matter who starts for nederland.  The fact is they have the best two pitchers in the district and they will both be ready to go on Monday.  Dean and Bellows have both dominated every time they have toed the rubber and I don't look for anything to change. Other than the extra innings heartbreaker versus PNG, Nederland has been the class of the district.  I look for them to go ahead and put a punctuation mark on it Monday night by winning somewhere around 9-1.

You're right, it doesn't matter who starts, that's why I say let Dean do the job. He would have started, had we played Friday, so why change simply because of a postponement? To me, it's a confidence thing. Like I said, maybe that's why I'm not the coach.

It doesn't really matter who starts for nederland.  The fact is they have the best two pitchers in the district and they will both be ready to go on Monday.  Dean and Bellows have both dominated every time they have toed the rubber and I don't look for anything to change. Other than the extra innings heartbreaker versus PNG, Nederland has been the class of the district.  I look for them to go ahead and put a punctuation mark on it Monday night by winning somewhere around 9-1.

I guess I'll have to break the bad news the bears. They might as well leave the bus in park, seeing that they don't even have a reason to show up Monday for a game that they can't win. I'll have to tell Barry, Cloeren, Johnson, who are all batting .400+ along Leger, Thompson, and Brown with the rest of the bears to leave the game cleats in their bags and to worry about practice, because no one is giving them a chance to win this game.

I guess I'll have to break the bad news the bears. They might as well leave the bus in park, seeing that they don't even have a reason to show up Monday for a game that they can't win. I'll have to tell Barry, Cloeren, Johnson, who are all batting .400+ along Leger, Thompson, and Brown with the rest of the bears to leave the game cleats in their bags and to worry about practice, because no one is giving them a chance to win this game.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.  ;D Actually, I think this one will be a nail-biter.....like 2-1.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.  ;D Actually, I think this one will be a nail-biter.....like 2-1.

it should be a good one no matter who's pitching  ;D ;D ;D ;)

The infield was covered, hopefully the outfield dried up some today with the nice weather.

I am impressed if they got the infield covered.  When we left the parking lot it was pouring down rain and the tarp was laying in leftfield.  I believe nederland's players had gone inside.  Either way based off of what people from Nederland told me the outfield is where rain outs happen over there.  Maybe some of you can confirm or debunk that.  I sure hope it dries out.  I know neither of the teams want to put it off any longer.  Even though we are underdogs on this board I still think we will show up and play hard when ever the game is finally played.  Maybe even pull the upset. ;) ;)

The infield was covered, hopefully the outfield dried up some today with the nice weather.

I am impressed if they got the infield covered.  When we left the parking lot it was pouring down rain and the tarp was laying in leftfield.  I believe nederland's players had gone inside.  Either way based off of what people from Nederland told me the outfield is where rain outs happen over there.  Maybe some of you can confirm or debunk that.  I sure hope it dries out.  I know neither of the teams want to put it off any longer.  Even though we are underdogs on this board I still think we will show up and play hard when ever the game is finally played.  Maybe even pull the upset. ;) ;)

If you didn't feel that way about it, the kids shoudn't even suit up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder