BISD vote on Ozen Basketball Coach Delayed

Guest spinks

Well its friday and it has changed....thats why there is a delay.....becasue Joubert wants the job...

What a joke this is.  This school district should be embarrassed.  The powers that be in this district have screwed up so many times and here they go again.  It makes me sick to pay taxes to a school that is run this way.  Thanks god I don't have any children and the second I do I will be purchasing a home in an outlying area.  COMPLETE JOKE!

Well its friday and it has changed....thats why there is a delay.....becasue Joubert wants the job...

What a joke this is.  This school district should be embarrassed.  The powers that be in this district have screwed up so many times and here they go again.  It makes me sick to pay taxes to a school that is run this way.  Thanks god I don't have any children and the second I do I will be purchasing a home in an outlying area.  COMPLETE JOKE!

Wouldn't you consider Joubert for the Job he is probably one the best coaches to come through this area, hick or not

Is this really that newsworthy? Let it be Lumberton's football job or HJ's basketball job, and there will be more posts.

I will admit that the Ozen basketball job is bigger than the Lumberton football job even though I am a proponent of football being King around here.

Guest tigersvoice

Is this really that newsworthy? Let it be Lumberton's football job or HJ's basketball job, and there will be more posts.

I will admit that the Ozen basketball job is bigger than the Lumberton football job even though I am a proponent of football being King around here.

Don't know where you are from Rockin A, but in Silsbee this is very newsworthy.  I'll leave it to you to make the connection.

Guest tigersvoice

I tend to agree with you Lazeek - but I want it official.  By the way, I think the issue wasn't brought to a vote on the designated night because THE WRONG NAME was recommended.  Ah, the BISD.  Used to live there but I've been out for almost 30 years.  I need to be careful cause they could still find me.

If my coach was being considered for the job and I didn't want him to leave, I'd be interested in the outcome too.  I'm a big 21-3A fan, but since it's only Ozen and my coach isn't involved, I think it's already received too much attention.  For your sake, tigersvoice, I would like Silsbee to keep all of its pieces together.  I think Lazeek is right with what he said.

Joubert is a heck of a coach. I could see Ozen winning a few more state championships under him. Great guy and great role model for the kids at ozen.

he really is a good guy and a great coach but some of those kids need parole officers more than a basketball coach..joking ;D... he would be a good fit

Guest tigersvoice

Fellas, it's just a job for a coaching position. No earth shattering position that wil change the fate of the academic world.

No, and it does not have any effect on H-F either.  But, it could have an effect on Silsbee athletics and that is sort of mini-earth shattering.  At least it is to us in Silsbee.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder