Silsbee vs. PN-G

KFDM COOP

Guest airitout123

I am looking forward to seeing how Silsbee does against better competition. I thought Sterling played horrible. However, this was a good game for the Tigers to begin with. Calhoun ran as well as I have seen him run. He ran very well. He appears to be much stronger to me. McCarter is a very pleasant surprise. I knew he was quick but I was unsure how he could hold up considering his size. He hit the holes so fast, he was 30 yards down the field before they knew he had the ball. Harper made good decisions and played very well as well. I still would like to see them throw a little more. Hopefully this will keep some defenses from stacking the line on us. This team has the potentail to be very, very, good. I am excited for these kids, they are not only great athletes but they are great kids as well. Go Tigers!

SHS 38

PNG 17

Guest Wildcat 08

Silsbee wants to make a statement "Were not playing for 2nd place in our district." PNG made it respectable against Brenham and did what they needed against Crosby.

PNG holds off a real good Silsbee team 31-28.

Good point. It's tough for anyone to win in Port Neches.

then this should be a great test for the PNG Defense. So far noone has has success running the ball vs them, not even Brenham. They are good tacklers and are always around the ball. Brenham and Crosby were able to score with the deep ball. Both of Crosbys TD's came late in the game on looong passes vs tired defenders still playing man up. It will be interesting to see what an athletic running team can do against them.

At home ill go with the Indians 20-14

I think a big concern for the Tigers is the fact they gave up 32 points to a very weak team. The Raiders were 2-8 last year and this year the highest they are picked is 4th in a district that includes Wheatley, Kashmere, and Worthng not exactly traditional powers. Despite this I think Silsbee's offense can create plenty of fireworks that will lead to many wins. In the end though PN-G will be too much.

Silsbee 24

PN-G 35

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder