what game last year was the most exciting for you to watch

skipper,  last year`s  most exciting game was the WOS  and  selseb game.  but as i remember, that`s  the game you walked out of after the third quarter. sorry you missed the best game of the year.  "DON`T EVER GIVE UP ON THE WOS MUSTANGS"

Never heard of them. ::)

speveto,YES I DID WALK OUT.that was one of the worst games i have see west orange play in a long time. i am not taking enything away from silsbee thay came to play and  the mustangs were flat out played that night. you should know that i hate to see a team like west orange play so poor most of the game ,not all but most of the night.this year the kids go to silsbee ,and thay have alot of kids back  from last year and boy oh boy it should be a barn burner as coach hooks would say.silsbee ,is the type of team if you give them a ince thay will take a mile.maybe  you might be the one that walks out early this year,BUT DONT LEAVE ME are i will haft to hitch hike back the fruit city lol    PS sorry for the spelling i just hate that spell check    SMILES ::) ::)

coop, the 300 yard rusher is gone :( and belive me the dogs are going to be hungry coming over to dan hooks field.  i dont belive it will be like last year  much closer game,i might be so t off i might leave at hafe time lol.  PS  HOPE YOU CHANGE THAT WEATHER FORCAST (DONT LOOK GOOD)

Guest dawg4life

not including the final score when my beloved Jasper Bulldogs played Kirbyville...was another example of why southeast texas football is second to none in the state of TEXAS.

easy ,  last years Hardin 35-28 victory over East Chambers.  mitch villamez runs for 300 and 4 td's , stelly for 100 , the game was the hornets first district win of the year and got them going for what ended up being a pretty good season. the game included a 60 yard td run from villamez that was amazing. to bad it was the bucs homecoming night.

Guest ECBucFan

easy ,   last years Hardin 35-28 victory over East Chambers.  mitch villamez runs for 300 and 4 td's , stelly for 100 , the game was the hornets first district win of the year and got them going for what ended up being a pretty good season. the game included a 60 yard td run from villamez that was amazing. to bad it was the bucs homecoming night.

It was a good one! Refreshing to see a little competitivness. Especially on the heels of:

(Since 2000)

EC 28-12

EC 34-0

EC 41-7

EC 40-13

EC 52-0    (game called at half)

EC 57-29

---------------

EC 6-1 vs. Hardin, by cumulative score of 280-96.   

the newton-daingerfield game. this game definetly had some slober-nocker hits from both teams and was close to the end.we knew it would be for state and no one else came close to beating daingerfield in the play-offs. i hate we lost but  both teams knew they had been in a war . we had our chances.[ good game, good teams ]

Guest beat-em_deep

Evadale vs. H-D ..When the Mighty Rebel Defense shut down the cookie monster!!

Evadale vs. West Hardin ... When the Mighty Rebels Defense Shut down Tyler Copeland and the Oiler Offense!!!

on thar friday night with out a dought silsbee was the better team on the field and you dont see that to much. west orange-stark thought the tigers would just roll over and thay found out diffrent,maybe this year the tigers will be the team that can do it.there are alot of kids there in silsbee that are saying thay can . we will just haft to wait and see

Guest octfeb

the most exciting and best game i ever see last year was dayton vs. kerrville tivy in the last seconds of the game. 31-28

;D ;D

Yes that was the most exciting game.Just seconds left tie ballgame and out of nowhere here comes A.J. to take posession of the ball.4 seconds left Cody kicks the ball and its, its, its, good...Dayton wins the game.... Awesome....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder