Hardin to start Breaking ground on Turf In June/NEW PICS

Guest baseball25

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL nice.... I am glad you spent a good deal of time out of your busy day to jab on Daisetta. You know roping goats and milking crickets or whatever it is you do.... Oh i am sorry your McLovin! A nerdy computer geek that makes a fool of himself trying to get laid by creating lame photoshop art. Glad you finally figured out how to use that pesky paintbrush. LOL. I am sure you are proud of yourself..Idiot

haha now yall are getting mad the stands aren't ready yet. just get the game moved to HD then. that way there is no excuse. HD seems to be talkin quite a bit this year with no solid quarterback...?? Hardin's offense is going to be very hard to stop..we already know this..Coach Jones has the defense ready. If i were either team I would do a little less talking and do a little more preparing haha.

Coach Slack invited Hardin to come play at Bobcat Stadium, a real field with real stands !!!

And we can stay where?

hilton_21.jpg

Who's the idiot now? I bet West Hardin beats this team. Wait, I bet High Island can beat this team...lmao!!

LOL nice.... I am glad you spent a good deal of time out of your busy day to jab on Daisetta. You know roping goats and milking crickets or whatever it is you do.... Oh i am sorry your McLovin! A nerdy computer geek that makes a fool of himself trying to get laid by creating lame photoshop art. Glad you finally figured out how to use that pesky paintbrush. LOL. I am sure you are proud of yourself..Idiot

haha now yall are getting mad the stands aren't ready yet. just get the game moved to HD then. that way there is no excuse. HD seems to be talkin quite a bit this year with no solid quarterback...?? Hardin's offense is going to be very hard to stop..we already know this..Coach Jones has the defense ready. If i were either team I would do a little less talking and do a little more preparing haha.

Coach Slack invited Hardin to come play at Bobcat Stadium, a real field with real stands !!!

And we can stay where?

hilton_21.jpg

Guest baseball25

Kinda of funny that this post is from someone from Dayton lol, aren't  y'all unacceptable. Hardin's not!!!

rapayne

Junior

[applaud] [smite]

Re: Hardin to start Breaking ground on Turf In June

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 09:00:57 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes to football fields, no to books!!! LOL!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya