newton and wo-s

I don't see WO-S dropping down to AA anytime soon.  My son’s entire kindergarten class for the 08-09 school year has more than 220 kids alone.  It'll be fine.  ;)

The younger ages aren't the problem. It's when they get older that they move away. My daughter is a freshman and had a big class when they were younger but it keeps shrinking.  >:( Now my boys are in the 3rd and 4th grade so it will work out perfect for me if we drop in 4 years. If we don't then even better.

Guest thinkaboutit

but the topic is newton vs wo-s

yet, newton will have to get ALOT better

to be able to get on even a level to contend

newton, has always been one of the best teams in the state.newton   has one of the best coaches in this great state of texas ,his record proves it and the fans there are super

They might have one of the best coaches because of his record. He might be great to the kids and community like has been said, but the way he talked about some teams to the media is just crazy to me.  Growing up listening to Coach Hooks and hearing him say positive things about teams that we are about crush is different than what happens in Newton.  I don't have the article, but it was talked about on here last season.  I may have just opened a can of worms, but I don't care.  I'm watching the NCAA Basketball Finals and its boring and baseball season is just too long. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder