Congrats AGAIN to Jarvis Benard!!! (HJ haters enter at your own risk!!)

Guest nostradamus

I told you they should build a new high school in NOME....They would be called the Nome Hawk Killers, because HJ basketball would be no more!  :D  :D Maybe I should write up a bond proposal for the citizens of Nome..... ::)

Aside from basketball, in what other sports does Ozen dominate?

Aside from basketball!!!!!!!  Did not know that they dominated in basketball anymore!!!!! :D :D

OOOO Low blow from Laz..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

I told you they should build a new high school in NOME....They would be called the Nome Hawk Killers, because HJ basketball would be no more!  :D  :D Maybe I should write up a bond proposal for the citizens of Nome..... ::)

Aside from basketball!!!!!!!  Did not know that they dominated in basketball anymore!!!!! :D :D

10 consecutive 4A district titles, losing only 3 games in district during that span, 4 state finals appearances in 10 years of varsity play...I would say that they are still DOMINANT..."21-3A CO-champs"   ::)....Co-Champs...what the heck is that? :D :D

10 consecutive 4A district titles, losing only 3 games in district during that span, 4 state finals appearances in 10 years of varsity play...I would say that they are still DOMINANT..."21-3A CO-champs"  ::)....Co-Champs...what the heck is that? :D :D

Looks like DV isnt going down without a fight ;D

Guest DickVitale

(cricket sounds).......Looks like it gotten awful quiet.....co-champs in 21-3A.....CO-Champs...... ::)..I think they were runners up actually....Lost the 3rd game, right?....I dont wanna see any district champs shirts out of your guys..They better say "We're #2"!! :D

(cricket sounds).......Looks like it gotten awful quiet.....co-champs in 21-3A.....CO-Champs...... ::)..I think they were runners up actually....Lost the 3rd game, right?....I dont wanna see any district champs shirts out of your guys..They better say "We're #2"!! :D

OUCH!

Guest spinks

10 consecutive 4A district titles, losing only 3 games in district during that span, 4 state finals appearances in 10 years of varsity play...I would say that they are still DOMINANT..."21-3A CO-champs"   ::)....Co-Champs...what the heck is that? :D :D

That district that you dominate is reeeeeeeeeeeeeealll tough isn't it.  I would hardly be talking about dominating that district!!!!!!!

I think I can speak for most Silsbee fans, we would have rather been Regional champs than Co-District Champs. :'(

Guest spinks

I think I can speak for most Silsbee fans, we would have rather been Regional champs than Co-District Champs. :'(

I wonder if Coach Saveat would have rather won his district or gotten to the state semis?  Tell me DICKie V!

Some of us work and and can't spen "all" day on the message board.  You are right HJ was District 21-3A Co-Champs this year.  Not runner up......that game was for seeding only.  Although the almighty Ozen Panthers lost their first district game in how many years????  Also Ozen was District Champs that bowed out in the 2nd round and HJ bowed out in the State Semi-Finals!!!!!!!!!  The only shirt that Ozen can wear is District Champs and as far as HJ they can wear shirts that say State Semi-Finalists!!!!!  Which would you rather wear???? ;) ;) ;)

Guest DickVitale

That district that you dominate is reeeeeeeeeeeeeealll tough isn't it.  I would hardly be talking about dominating that district!!!!!!!

Could HJ have made the playoffs in 20-4A? I mean since its so easy and all, it should not matter the classification, right? Ozen would have beat the heck outta them...Livingston too....Wouldn't have beaten Nederland or Central either...Orangefield and West Orange Stark are some real tough teams to beat, right? Ozen has won it EVERY YEAR for TEN YEARS IN A ROW..Losing THREE games in that time....THAT is domination, I don't care what you say.

Why is it always about classification????  Is that the only response that you have.  They have different classifications.  HJ is 3A and Ozen is 4A.  They have more kids to chose from so they should be better.  Nobody is saying that HJ would have beat Ozen or won District 20-4A...............so why do you always respond with it that way.  HJ lost to Nederland and Central from that district.............so what!!!!!!  Could HJ have made the playoffs in 4A????  You never know!!!!!  Could Hickory beat South Bend Central???  Yes they can!!!!!!  You always talk about HJ not playing up, but who is Ozen playing in 5A??????

Guest DickVitale

Why is it always about classification????  Is that the only response that you have.  They have different classifications.  HJ is 3A and Ozen is 4A.  They have more kids to chose from so they should be better.  Nobody is saying that HJ would have beat Ozen or won District 20-4A...............so why do you always respond with it that way.  HJ lost to Nederland and Central from that district.............so what!!!!!!  Could HJ have made the playoffs in 4A????  You never know!!!!!  Could Hickory beat South Bend Central???  Yes they can!!!!!!  You always talk about HJ not playing up, but who is Ozen playing in 5A??????

Beat Westbrook AND Memorial....The only 5A's in the area.... ::)

Ozen would beat the heck outta HJ.....ozen players and HJ's cant even be compared imagine decarlos or breon or willie playing in district 21-3A i dont even know why you guys bother bring up the ozen HJ talk its not even a comparsion.......yeah i know hj went to state but they are 3A they wouldnt of been able to beat anyone ozen played in the playoffs......and i mean ozen did lose perhaps the greatest coach to come through this area since james gamble(boutee) the success ozen had this year was expected they were not a state caliber team but would still DOMINATE any team in this area HANDS DOWN

Ozen would beat the heck outta HJ.....ozen players and HJ's cant even be compared imagine decarlos or breon or willie playing in district 21-3A i dont even know why you guys bother bring up the ozen HJ talk its not even a comparsion.......yeah i know hj went to state but they are 3A they wouldnt of been able to beat anyone ozen played in the playoffs......and i mean ozen did lose perhaps the greatest coach to come through this area since james gamble(boutee) the success ozen had this year was expected they were not a state caliber team but would still DOMINATE any team in this area HANDS DOWN

Just asking.  Didn't they lose a couple of games to local teams this year?

Read the threads "ozenfinest's"..................nobody ever said that HJ would beat Ozen!!!!!

Always trying to turn it in to a HJ/Ozen pissing match!!!!!!!  I am sure that Ozen would beat HJ.............bet you thought the same thing about another little hick town small school Silsbee when they played you close at Ozen!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Just asking.  Didn't they lose a couple of games to local teams this year?

yeah kelly and that was a fluke

Read the threads "ozenfinest's"..................nobody ever said that HJ would beat Ozen!!!!!

Always trying to turn it in to a HJ/Ozen pissing match!!!!!!!  I am sure that Ozen would beat HJ.............bet you thought the same thing about another little hick town small school Silsbee when they played you close at Ozen!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

yeah they were losing by 18 willie fouls out they make a little comeback but still goes home with an L if they wouldve played ozen again it wouldve been ugly

Excuses, excuses, excuses!!!!!!!!!!!  Why is it that you are making excuses for your losses.

When HJ lost this year it was to the better team on that day!!!!!!

not excuses just facts......when three of your best players don't play in the fourth quarter you're not expected to win

Oh well then Jarvis played bad against Nederland so that loss should not count against HJ this season!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

okay i guess he was hurt the two times they lost to HJ too huh?? how in the do you lose to nederland? im starting to think the only reason bernard won mr. outside over breon is because HJ made it to state

Oh well then Jarvis played bad against Nederland so that loss should not count against HJ this season!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

okay i guess he was hurt the two times they lost to HJ too huh?? how in the do you lose to nederland? im starting to think the only reason bernard won mr. outside over breon is because HJ made it to state

That idea is dead wrong also..............if that was the case then how did Benard win 3A Player of the Year and did not even play in the State Championship game??? ::) ::)