Congrats AGAIN to Jarvis Benard!!! (HJ haters enter at your own risk!!)

Guest nostradamus

Oh well then Jarvis played bad against Nederland so that loss should not count against HJ this season!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

okay i guess he was hurt the two times they lost to HJ too huh?? how in the do you lose to nederland? im starting to think the only reason bernard won mr. outside over breon is because HJ made it to state

That idea is dead wrong also..............if that was the case then how did Benard win 3A Player of the Year and did not even play in the State Championship game??? ::) ::)

maybe because he was the best player in 3A breon plays in 4a bud

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

I will......you need to quit now DV....you are crossing the line and making flat out lying accusations.

OK Nos, You now know how Ozen fans, players, and coaches have felt for YEARS when it happens to them..Welcome to the club..

Guest stevenash

Ahhhh.....the face of a good man right there....make up lies to get people back because SOME accuse Ozen of recruiting

OZEN NEVER recruits.  Only the small hick schools do that.  I still can't get anybody to tell me how Ozen has fared in athletic competition other than basketball.

Guest spinks

I told you they should build a new high school in NOME....They would be called the Nome Hawk Killers, because HJ basketball would be no more!  :D  :D Maybe I should write up a bond proposal for the citizens of Nome..... ::)

Aside from basketball, in what other sports does Ozen dominate?

Aside from basketball!!!!!!!  Did not know that they dominated in basketball anymore!!!!! :D :D

10 consecutive 4A district titles, losing only 3 games in district during that span, 4 state finals appearances in 10 years of varsity play...I would say that they are still DOMINANT..."21-3A CO-champs"   ::)....Co-Champs...what the heck is that? :D :D

That district that you dominate is reeeeeeeeeeeeeealll tough isn't it.  I would hardly be talking about dominating that district!!!!!!!

Could HJ have made the playoffs in 20-4A? I mean since its so easy and all, it should not matter the classification, right? Ozen would have beat the heck outta them...Livingston too....Wouldn't have beaten Nederland or Central either...Orangefield and West Orange Stark are some real tough teams to beat, right? Ozen has won it EVERY YEAR for TEN YEARS IN A ROW..Losing THREE games in that time....THAT is domination, I don't care what you say.

Seriously are you stupid?  If you are going to sit here and tell me that Ozens district is strong you need to quit coaching.  WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ABOUT OZEN BEATING HJ.  We know that.  We have admitted that. WAKE THE heck UP!!!!!!!!!  21-3A has been THE BEST DISTRICT IN THE STATE for the last 3 years and that is the bottom line.  Ozen is good but the district STINKS!!! PERIOD!!! No if, ands, or buts about it.  I just said you are bragging about winning district in a WEAK district!!! WHO CARES ABOUT WINNING DISTRICT!!!!!  It proves how weak it is in that you have lost 3 games in however many years!  Get over yourself!!!!

And on this post..........respond to the freaking post and do not go off on another subject.

Guest DickVitale

How strong is ORANGEFIELD?....ORANGEFIELD? THEY made the playoffs in that "tough" district...ORANGEFIELD....Silsbee and you guys and thats pretty much the end right there of 21-3A...WHO ELSE HAS WON THAT DISTRICT? WOS in 06 when they initially dropped to 3A? (not sure)...Then there is Bridge City....BRIDGE CITY..H-F....REAL tough teams there...Now lets go to 20-4A....Livingston was very formidable...made it to the 3rd round...Nederland is up and coming with a fantastic coach making them better yearly...Central will be in the playoffs EVERY YEAR....no slouch there either....You guys and Silsbee...Thats the beginning and end of 21-3A right there...WEAK! Ozen's district is not the strongest, I admit, but 21-3A is DOWNRIGHT GARBAGE! Could the district 21-3A MVP come from the 4th place team? HECK NO....20-4A's did (Jamar Gulley)...But 21-3A is SOOOOO tough....get outta here!....Are YOU stupid?

Guest spinks

How strong is ORANGEFIELD?....ORANGEFIELD? THEY made the playoffs in that "tough" district...ORANGEFIELD....Silsbee and you guys and thats pretty much the end right there of 21-3A...WHO ELSE HAS WON THAT DISTRICT? WOS in 06 when they initially dropped to 3A? (not sure)...Then there is Bridge City....BRIDGE CITY..H-F....REAL tough teams there...Now lets go to 20-4A....Livingston was very formidable...made it to the 3rd round...Nederland is up and coming with a fantastic coach making them better yearly...Central will be in the playoffs EVERY YEAR....no slouch there either....You guys and Silsbee...Thats the beginning and end of 21-3A right there...WEAK! Ozen's district is not the strongest, I admit, but 21-3A is DOWNRIGHT GARBAGE! Could the district 21-3A MVP come from the 4th place team? HECK NO....20-4A's did (Jamar Gulley)...But 21-3A is SOOOOO tough....get outta here!....Are YOU stupid?

21-3A has sent a team to the state tournament for 4 straight years. Three different teams!! ARE YOU STUPID. 

Lumberton and Vidor have been solid. Nederland has been nothing until now.  PNG WOW!!!!  As for Central........well they got their BUTTS beat by Silsbee this year.  No one respects you and this is why.  No class!

Guest spinks

Congrats Jarvis, this thread was about you until ADULT egos got in the way, but again congrats.

You are right bobcat.  Time for me to shut up.  I can admit that.  Sorry fellas!

Guest DickVitale

all im saying is 21-3a is not the best district in the state

Now you wanna call him classless because of his opinion? 21-3A is not a good district...Really its not...Particularly THIS SEASON...Thats my opinion....You can't make me believe that Orangefield, Bridge City, and Hamshire Fannett are any good....They are BAD TEAMS!! West Orange is just decent for 3A...and who's left....Silsbee and HJ...good 3A teams....TWO good 3A teams does not constitute a powerhouse district...20-4A had THREE 4A region 3 reps in a row and 4 in 7 years (Ozen).....Is THAT a POWERHOUSE District now because of that? NO...thats MY OPINION.

Guest aschrapps

things have gotten a little hostile lol i didnt say it wasnt good its a little top loaded but its just not the best still good

Guest DickVitale

I said it!! Its NOT good...23-5A...IS a TOUGH district!! Bush, Elkins, Hightower, Dulles, & Travis, in which one of these teams (Dulles) did not even make the playoffs and they were 5A state runner up LAST YEAR....THAT is a tough district....Dallas Madison's district is a TOUGH district...(so you don't say I am only talking about 4A-5A schools)..21-3A is NOT tough...They don't know what tough is...Balance...that makes a district tough, not one or two teams that run through it and everyone else fights it out for 3rd and 4th place...23-5A was TIED up for MOST of the district season...2 in first and 3 in second....All district long...thats TOUGH..in MY OPINION.

• 1 month later...