HJ BASKETBALL MARATHON 2009 FIELD EXPANDED!!!

Guest nostradamus

Guest nostradamus

no look,

be forewarned that our new facilities will be fully equipped with metal detectors, and a fully functioning computer system that can detect outside/foreign satellite operated intruders.  I don't want you to end up incarcerated before Huntington actually wins the whole thing.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Look you can come sit with me and Poppabear if you would like................you might if you are lucky to get Spinks to come to a game!!!!!!

I didn't think Spinks came to ball games...lol...(would like to meet him)........I already have my calendar marked for this one.

No-look- are you aware that Spinks is related to Nos?

Yeah......but I would still like to meet him... ;D

no look,

be forewarned that our new facilities will be fully equipped with metal detectors, and a fully functioning computer system that can detect outside/foreign satellite operated intruders.  I don't want you to end up incarcerated before Huntington actually wins the whole thing.

I was going to bring the gestapo with me.......that should trump any computer....H-town winning all?...get back on your medicine....lol

Guest stevenash

Can't wait for this!!! I'll try to sneak out of class to see H-J play some ball! ;D ;D ;D

I really don't think it's THAT important ;)

It is important to those who have never spent time in Houston.

Guest aschrapps

Can't wait for this!!! I'll try to sneak out of class to see H-J play some ball! ;D ;D ;D

I really don't think it's THAT important ;)

It is important to those who have never spent time in Houston.

this crap is getting old can a moderator please adress this problem

Guest aschrapps

maybe because its a fellow hj fan....im not the only one to complain about it this happens onany post involving bluedove or dv i mean give me a break

Guest aschrapps

its one thing when its banter but this is out of line i mean anytime either one of them makes a point stevenash says the same thing its old

So are you saying that since I am a HJ fan that I am letting it go?????

Not the case at all.  If he does something wrong then I will address it.  I am not going to babysit someone on here and tell them they can or can't do something because someone is upset about it unless they are doing something that is not permitted.

Guest aschrapps

so when enough people complain will it be addressed than....you know what nevermind im going to keep the thread pertain to what it should and not be like nash

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder