Orangefield vs. Hamshire-Fannett...OF Wins!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the worst thing about that game is that the ss eaves hits a home run and the home plate unpire calls it fouls.....seconds after that the umpire in the field comes to the hamshire fannett doug out and says....i quote "that was a nice shot number 2 that ball was fair by 20 feet"......thats smells like a little BS to me guys

20 feet i don't think so. ??? it might help the umpires out if there was a foul pole on the right field fence line. congratulations OF great win.

umm there is a foul pole the right feild fence is forty feet high if you need a foul pole any higher than that you need to pack up you stuff and go home

20 feet i don't think so.  ???     it might help the umpires out if there was a foul pole on the right field fence line. congratulations OF great win.

Looking straight down the 1st base line I could see the ball was definitely fair then after it passed the fence it blew foul.  the worst umpire I've ever seen.

I wasn't in this game but my experience from calling at many different parks is a foul pole that extends a good distance above the fence is quite helpful. Having that standing alone gives a much better perspective about where the ball is when it is crossing the fence. Untill you been there and have to make that call close to the line, be careful about packing stuff and heading home.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw