Best Freshman in Golden triangle...

ranking freshman is kind of silly.  Very few play varsity ball.  you are trying to compare kids playing on the varsity level with kids playing JV and Freshman ball.  Any sophomore good enough to be discussed as one of the best, will be playing varsity ball.  Let's wait until next year.  The only two freshman that played significant minutes for at least average teams in this area were christian smith at central and nick schrapps at kelly.  the latter was second team all district for tapps 5-a.

Let me tell u guys a little secret. HJ frshman lost to kelly freshman this year! But, it was after Kelly had practiced for a long time! Joe Persohn, at the time had not practiced with the team yet. HJ lost by I believe 4 points. Schrapps was playing in the game and after his stunning performance in the first half he was held little to no points. So while Joe was playing football Kelly had already practiced alot! Shawn, shut schrapps down in the second half. HJ had the best freshmen hands down.

Guest aschrapps

Let me tell u guys a little secret. HJ frshman lost to kelly freshman this year! But, it was after Kelly had practiced for a long time! Joe Persohn, at the time had not practiced with the team yet. HJ lost by I believe 4 points. Schrapps was playing in the game and after his stunning performance in the first half he was held little to no points. So while Joe was playing football Kelly had already practiced alot! Shawn, shut schrapps down in the second half. HJ had the best freshmen hands down.

Okay either this is the biggest boldface lie I have ever seen or you have the worst information in the world. First off Schrapps never played a game with the kelly freshmen not one. He played for the varsity the entire season and started the majority of it. Second, Kelly had two games before the tournament in which this game took place so there goes your theory of more practice time. Third Kelly had parker and Messina playing on the varsity team for football playoffs and guidroz was injured so dont tell me they had more practice time than persohn. Id also like to know how you know how much Kelly practiced or is that another lie?

So Kelly beat Hj's freshmen without Schrapps so im pretty sure they had the better team.

Guest aschrapps

Here was Kellys freshmen roster for the entire season WITHOUT SCHRAPPS BECAUSE HE PLAYED VARSITY HJ2012

Daniel Messina

Dillon Guidroz

Phillip Parker

Donovan Ford

Parris Olliver

Dane Steinhagen

Chris Scheurich

Trevor Reed

Lucas Cook

Adam Morrow

If you want I can give you Coach Knowles, Coach Smith, or Coach Schrapps' phone numbers so you can double check

Okay either this is the biggest boldface lie I have ever seen or you have the worst information in the world. First off Schrapps never played a game with the kelly freshmen not one. He played for the varsity the entire season and started the majority of it. Second, Kelly had two games before the tournament in

which this game took place so there goes your theory of more practice time. Third Kelly had parker and Messina playing on the varsity team for football playoffs and guidroz was injured so dont tell me they had

more practice time than persohn. Id also like to know how you know how much Kelly practiced or is that

another lie?

I know who he is and against BC he played on fresh and Varsity

So Kelly beat Hj's freshmen without Schrapps so im pretty sure they had the better team.

Guest aschrapps

Okay either this is the biggest boldface lie I have ever seen or you have the worst information in the world. First off Schrapps never played a game with the kelly freshmen not one. He played for the varsity the entire season and started the majority of it. Second, Kelly had two games before the tournament in

which this game took place so there goes your theory of more practice time. Third Kelly had parker and Messina playing on the varsity team for football playoffs and guidroz was injured so dont tell me they had

more practice time than persohn. Id also like to know how you know how much Kelly practiced or is that

another lie?

I know who he is and against BC he played on fresh and Varsity

are you serious I cant believe your going to argue this point? really i can give you coach knowles phone number and he will tell you exactly what i am saying SCHRAPPS NEVER EVER PLAYED IN A FRESHMEN GAME. I cant believe this what because kelly had a tall dark skinned player on freshmen it had to be schrapps? His name was PARRIS OLLIVER.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn