You know....it's kind of funny....

Guest nostradamus

Guest nostradamus

Last year when Silsbee lost to Kennedale I remember comments like "Kennedale would have killed HJ" and such

Now this year, I hear "Silsbee would have matched up better with Estacado"....

Odd how that works...

Guest ST4life

You are right Dove............it is what it is............ANOTHER REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND STATE APPAREANCE FOR THE HJ HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Silsbee was not to shaby either cause they beat them hawks 2 out of 3 times...... ;D

You are right Dove............it is what it is............ANOTHER REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND STATE APPAREANCE FOR THE HJ HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Silsbee was not to shaby either cause they beat them hawks 2 out of 3 times...... ;D

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda!!!!!!!!  Maybe while HJ is opening their new gym next season with a State Semi-Finalist or Regional Championship banner you can hang one in the Silsbee gym that says "Hey we beat HJ 2 out of 3 times in 2009"!!!!!!!!

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda!!!!!!!!  Maybe while HJ is opening their new gym next season with a State Semi-Finalist or Regional Championship banner you can hang one in the Silsbee gym that says "Hey we beat HJ 2 out of 3 times in 2009"!!!!!!!!

The great thing about the state tournament it is not based on a poll or opinions you have to win..HJ deserved to be there because they won period! Great job and season HJ!

The great thing about the state tournament it is not based on a poll or opinions you have to win..HJ deserved to be there because they won period! Great job and season HJ!

Spoken from a true hoop fan and Silsbee fan.  Best of luck to Nick BTW!!!!!!!  Any plans on playing ball in college?

It is what it Is!!!!! Part 2..... Can't argue with facts.

Silsbee fans...We had our chance...so let it go, HJ won the games that mattered at the regional tournament.

Silsbee will be back next year.

I personaly do not care how many banners HJ has hanging in their gym..IMO the only people that care are the fans, players, and coaching staff of their respected school.

Congrats to HJ players and coaches on a fine season.

Guest ST4life

Silsbee fans...We had our chance...so let it go, HJ won the games that mattered at the regional tournament.

I personaly do not care how many banners HJ has hanging in their gym..IMO the only people that care are the fans, players, and coaching staff of their respected school.

OK I will stop...... But I will be back...... :D

Spoken like a true loser...errr fan!

Guest ST4life

Spoken like a true loser...errr fan!

You should know all about losing BlueDove.......... :D

I don't want the HJ fans to think I'm getting  :'(, but I was really cheering for you guys to win

yesterday and go all the way. And before you get all mushey eyed, I wanted you to win for selfish reasons. I would have been bragg'n that a school in our district had won State. ;)

Congratulatuions Hawks on your trip to Austin,  you deserved it.  As far as the Tigers matching up better with Estacoado, maybe.  But the fact is we didn't get there,  we had a bad game against a good team playing well and got beat.  the hawks took care of their business.  Do I feel like we could have competed with Estacado, yes.  We did beat the Hawks twice so I feel like if Silsbee had a chance and played well we could have been right there at the end just like the Hawks were, but we DIDN'T get there eh Hawks DID. In my opinion we played our best game at H-J,  I didn't feel like we played that well in the playoffs.  I felt we played good in some stretches in those games but overall not our best yes even in the first two playoff games. We won those two easily but could have played better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami