BOJO Stands for

DP#1FAN

I dont understand the infatuation to so many folks about the bojo deal' date=' its just kids finding something to make them unique. Such has a rock-a-noo?[/quote']

Ur exactly right 77....UNIQUE is the key word...Rock-a-Noo is UNIQUE...MOJO is the original and is unique ...Bojo would be like Nederland all of a sudden calling their volleyball team the Ned-a-Noos...it would be stupid,,,,, :lol:

MOJO has a ring to it. It also means something, I think good luck charm or something. Its kind of a play on words, you know clever. :lol:

I am not sure BOJO has the same vibe workin for it. It seems like it would leave you open for alot of smack. :?

They should probably rethink that one.

Guest GoStangs

77's feelings are hurt, so take it easy on the fellow. I suggest we just talk about how strong his bear team has been in the past, how much potential they have this year as the favorite to win a district championship, and how great their new mantra is.

Guest GoStangs

I'm sorry, but BOJO will have the last laugh? Anytime I read or hear that word, I laugh. :lol:

A few (fun) ideas for you all:

We all know the rumors about the similarity between your community and the movie Deliverance. Maybe the Dueling Banjos song could be your new fight song; only, you'd have to call it Dueling Bojos and pretend you all made up the song.

banjoxs.jpg

The new name of your stadium: The Bojo Dojo. You could even have people dressed up like Rex Kwan Do from Napoleon Dynamite to sell tickets and hand out programs.

rex_kwon_do.jpg

Change the mascot from a bear to Bozo the Clown. It would be a riot anytime he is called to the field. Since you all aren't showing video replays of big hits or touchdowns, the big screen would be used to flash the words "Bozo, BOJO, Bozo, BOJO..." People would chant his name, he would answer the crowd by driving around the track in one of those little clown cars, and at some point during each game, he could perform his crazy routine in which he would walk up to an unsuspecting fan, shake his hand with one of those hillarious hand buzzers, and spray him with a bottle of seltzer. Maybe he could even run on the field every now and then dressed like a referee and throw a flag or something. I'll bet that would be the most popular events at the game!

Bozo%2010001.jpg

Go Stangs you sure are a big fan' date=' what year did you play and what position?

BTW LCM is just like Orange without the riots![/quote']

I never played a down, have a law degree, and considered an offensive genious.....plus i make 2 million a year

signed

Mike Leach

you don't have to play to have passion..

Coop,

Why would you let one of your moderators talk such nonsense on this board. Talking trash on an entire community.

Gostangs,

Please start signing your name. Maybe you should seek some therapy to deal with all of your anger toward the LCM community. I mean did they do some bad things to you when you were a child or something. If so there are better ways to vent than on a message board.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder