who is better lumberton or brenham??(girls)

Not sure PNG girls are getting any respect on this site....Currently 17-2-1 on the year and beat Lumberton 2-0 in Lumberton and also have beaten a very talented Nederland team.  They won their own tournament with teams such as Cedar Hill, Baytown Goose Creek, Nederland and Lumberton to name a few...Very talented group!  Brenham girls record looks impressive and Lumberton girls have a ton of talent, but think PNG needs to be in the same hat

Was at the Lumberton/PNG game and in my opinion Lumberton girls did in fact have several close opportunities. PNGs keeper is very talented and had several great saves, and from much closer than 30-35 yards. The only goal was scored very late in the game. Both teams had opportunites and unfortunately PNG capitalized. It was a good win for a very good PNG team. But please do not get on these boards and make it appear that PNG could have won 5-0. That is ubsurd. These are with out a doubt 2 of the best teams in our neck of the woods.

the name 'weasel' is fitting.  Neither team dominated anything in that game.  both teams played as if they were afraid to lose.  Shots on goal were even.  The game was played mainly in the midfield.  Both defenses were outstanding and the goal came of a goalie miscue late on a free kick from 40 out. I'm sure that Lumberton is looking forward to returning the favor when it counts.

No name calling in this forum..Not what it is about...shots on goal were PNG 19 Lumberton 12.. and I agree was a great game...all i was stating was that PNG was getting no credit for a great year....and I agree a re-match between the two would be fun to watch...sorry u have to use intials as a call name!

Yes they did and I have already posted what a great game it was and congrats to Nederland!  I believe Lumberton split with Nederland also?  They are a very talented team as well as Lumberton as well as PNG...Thats why you play the game.! Im sure Tuesday night will be another great display of soccer....Lumberton will get their chance in the playoffs and Im sure that will be a great game as well...

wow...you sound bitter...I have done nothing but complement the Lady Raiders who I think are an excellent team....Just thought it sounded like PNG was being overlooked from this area...that its

Actually I was thinking the same thing about your post, it looked to me like you felt like someone should be comparing PNG against Brenham instead of Lumberton. I haven't seen an actual comparison between brenham and L-Town in this particular string yet.......go figure.

I agree..No one has posted a comparison between Lumberton and Brenham...And i do not know enough about Brenham to make a comment...but as far as PNG/Lumberton...All we can do is say the two teams battled to a 1-0 Win by PNG @ Lumberton...and if they play again I would expect another great game...

Friendswood...I appreciate your honesty and not mentioning your opinion, although I know who that one team is...If you have seen all three...then I will trust your judgement until they get a chance to meet...Good luck to yall in the playoffs

I can appreciate a great program!  Afterall, PNG is built on Honor, Pride and Tradition!  Hopefully we have that opportunity to play...it would  be fun!  This team is loaded with sophs and jrs....with some great leadership from our seniors!  I really do not feel there is a team that can completely dominate us!  After watching last Friday, would you have expected a 4-0 game tonight?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder