CAN MEMORIAL MATCH UP WITH HIGHTOWER?

bacbone9

Rilvaries mean a bunch... Kids come to play cross town teams harder.  They play each other every year, at least twice a year so coaches have extra added knowledge on how to play them.  For example.  Central played Ozen close last year in a game but they were no where near better than Ozen or even close.  At half time of the football game this past year WB was only up by 7 pts over Central... But Central was not on WB level.  I have seen PNG upset Ned or NED upset PNG when the other team has been more dominant.  The playoffs are real but cross town rivalries are just as potent.

I wish the best for PA but my belief is that Hightower wins!

Rilvaries mean a bunch... Kids come to play cross town teams harder.  They play each other every year, at least twice a year so coaches have extra added knowledge on how to play them.  For example.  Central played Ozen close last year in a game but they were no where near better than Ozen or even close.  At half time of the football game this past year WB was only up by 7 pts over Central... But Central was not on WB level.  I have seen PNG upset Ned or NED upset PNG when the other team has been more dominant.  The playoffs are real but cross town rivalries are just as potent.

I wish the best for PA but my belief is that Hightower wins!

No second chances in the playoffs. A playoff game could be your last game of the  season, what more motivation do you need. If your saying hightower won't come to play I'll take that all the way to AUSTIN! ;D Thanks for the luck.

Man hurt, coop your talking about stats on paper, short your talking about Travis played them close because it was a rivalry, come on guys MHS is on a mission, we don't care about paper or a rivalry, this is the 3rd rd of the playoffs that's bigger than any rivalry or stats. One player won't make a difference either way. MHS is walking on the court wed.@ 8 with a whole bunch of SWAG!!!!!! I'll take that over stats or rivalry's any day. Our defense has dominated the first two rounds. Hightower and Green better bring it cause MHS is on the way to the city! ;)   

Simply put, I'll take Hightower. Care to wager?

J/V teams are not allowed in on this conversation. :D

If your scared, say your scared. ;)

LOL You should be scared coach Williams wants some of this AAAAA ball. Anyway enough of that MHS all the way!!!

So I take that as a no on the wager. You proved my point. I guess you couldn't afford it.[/quote Why do you think that cause cheer and root for MHS. Your funny. O, and what was your point? MHS all the WAY!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Memorial wins this one BECAUSE everyone has Hightower picked to win.....Some of you guys act like you dont belive in upsets. First of all I wouldnt belive anything an AGGIE fan has to say....lol, all they know is golf....lmao

Last time I checked defense wins championships...... Dont worry Titans fans, these are the same people who were wishing those BEES teams would lose too, mouth wide open in fear...I laff at you clowns with my 7 laffs......HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....

IS THE GAME OVER HERE-----YEA MAN

AH WHAT U GONNA DO------WE GONNA YELL MAN

WE GONNA YELL FOR THE WHO---THE TITANS

WELL LOOSIN UP YA COLARBONE A LETS GO a E E a I I a O O

LOOSIN UP YA COLARBONE A LETS GO a E E a I I a Ooooooo........

Trust SETX we Port Arthur do understand and THANK YOU!!!!!

Guest DickVitale

WELL LOOSIN UP YA COLARBONE A LETS GO a E E a I I a O O

LOOSIN UP YA COLARBONE A LETS GO a E E a I I a Ooooooo........

Trust SETX we Port Arthur do understand and THANK YOU!!!!!

::)..Nice try, but that does not even sound right...Its NOT LINCOLN! Its NOT the same! ;)...No hating on PAM, but Hightower is just a better team on paper..Can PAM beat them? Of course, thats why they play the game, but its unlikely...Hightower by 12....Side note: IF IT WERE LINCOLN, I would pick Lincoln by 6, based on tradition!!!! :D

I just want to say this about you "Memorial" fans, I hope you guys comeback to the site and discuss Memorial basketball after they lose to Hightower. We never saw you guys on here until the Titans made the second round of the playoffs. Where were you guys all season? I have a feeling we won't see any of you on here anymore when Memorial loses Wednesday night. ::)

I just want to say this about you "Memorial" fans, I hope you guys comeback to the site and discuss Memorial basketball after they lose to Hightower. We never saw you guys on here until the Titans made the second round of the playoffs. Where were you guys all season? I have a feeling we won't see any of you on here anymore when Memorial loses Wednesday night. ::)

You'll never spot hearing my mouth win or lose. that's a PROMISE.

Guest DickVitale

Hightower by 15 folks. Too strong during this time of the season.

Come on dove, they made it out the first round by 3 to a 4Th place team. Thanks for the love dove. I see a weak spot in that team some where. ;) Lets go MHS

No not really..Hightower was without their starting five (suspension) PLUS 3 that were still playing football (They made it to the state finals) and was a respectable 8-8 without them!....They have not lost with the ENTIRE team intact...Thats what everyone on here is probably looking at. PAM is capable of beating them, which is why they have advanced to this point, but it is highly unlikely...especially with David Green's EXTRA motivation to get this win.  ;)

Hightower by 15 folks. Too strong during this time of the season.

Come on dove, they made it out the first round by 3 to a 4Th place team. Thanks for the love dove. I see a weak spot in that team some where. ;) Lets go MHS

No not really..Hightower was without their starting five (suspension) PLUS 3 that were still playing football (They made it to the state finals) and was a respectable 8-8 without them!....They have not lost with the ENTIRE team intact...Thats what everyone on here is probably looking at. PAM is capable of beating them, which is why they have advanced to this point, but it is highly unlikely...especially with David Green's EXTRA motivation to get this win.  ;)The first round of the playoffs. Green is gonna try something new and fancy to try and account for our quickness,he'll be easily frustrated all night. You can't practice speed. MHS all the way.

I've always been on the site...look just give the TITANS a good luck and get on about it...I bet if this HJ or SILSBEE that will NEVER beat MHS we was talking about it would a different story...LMAO "AGGIES" who? oh yea the school that loves MHS athletes....

First of all Aggie, I have been a member of this site for awhile, but I have a job and cannot post on here all of the time like some folks. Secondly just because you dont hear from me after the game, dosent mean I am not a fan. Take your aggies for example they havent won anything  and you still love them.... At least WE in PA are used to winning at something. Do they win where you are from??? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder