**POST LC-M TOURNEY SCORES HERE**

KFDM COOP

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lcm wins the most disrespectful team

if you are going to post that remark, you should back it up with some facts... i doubt the bear coaches would be disrespectful or put up with any disrespect by their players. 

coaches werentg around ans yes lcm was very classless....croaby was a very good team, they might not of won but they are a solid team

if you are going to post that remark, you should back it up with some facts... i doubt the bear coaches would be disrespectful or put up with any disrespect by their players. 

coaches werentg around ans yes lcm was very classless....croaby was a very good team, they might not of won but they are a solid team

Could someone explain this last post for me?

Could someone explain this last post for me?

Looks like someone had a few too many drinks before they got on here...

These "Tournaments" have become a joke. I thought that a "Tournament" meant that all of the teams played and in the end there would be ONE true dominant team. How does LC-M even get a chance to play for the "Championship" loosing 2 games? No I am not picking on the bears but lets get real and quit calling these "Tournaments" when it is just to play a bunch of games and then the home team says they won the "Tournament". Which did not happen! But I guess the bears got "Second Place" since they loss ONLY 3 games!

These "Tournaments" have become a joke. I thought that a "Tournament" meant that all of the teams played and in the end there would be ONE true dominant team. How does LC-M even get a chance to play for the "Championship" loosing 2 games? No I am not picking on the bears but lets get real and quit calling these "Tournaments" when it is just to play a bunch of games and then the home team says they won the "Tournament". Which did not happen! But I guess the bears got "Second Place" since they loss ONLY 3 games!

The Celtics got taken to 7 games by the Hawks last year which means they lost 3 in the first round, they did what they had to do and won when they were supposed to win and ended up champions. It is the beauty of some tournaments. You have time to fix the problem and win a game and salvage a tournament.

Plus to my knowledge not many times do they hand out trophies at these events. Coaches and fans are well aware its an opportunity to play a bunch of games. If the coaches were really serious about winning they wouldn't throw so many pitchers who will never pitch in district play.

Tournaments have always been an avenue to prepare for district. It is fun to try and win a "championship" but the bottom line is it doesn't mean a whole lot.  It feels good for Sunday, but by Monday it is over. Some of the local tournaments declared champions and it was a round robbin format where everyone doesn't even play everyone else. Bottom line all local schools got to play a bunch of games and all should begin to round into district form soon. Those are the games that really count.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder