Pn-g vs. Nederland (girls) this coming tuesday.

soccerfan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest setxgal

Name a team that has it together enough to beat the Indians!   Its Definitley not Nederland!  It showed last night.....Not Cocky..just honest!

maybe it's the lack of inflection in your voice that is making it come across as cocky!! ::)

I wish the game had been played on a neutral site....would have settled it better...Ned lost at PNG , PNG lost at Ned (which app. you keep forgetting)...There is no doubt that there are talented girls that play well together on PNG, but DON'T discount the talent on NEDERLAND's team....and if we hadn't had some of our injuries it may have been a different game.

No ill wishes, play safe and hard in the play-offs .....We WILL!!!

Name a team that has it together enough to beat the Indians!   Its Definitley not Nederland!  It showed last night.....Not Cocky..just honest!

maybe it's the lack of inflection in your voice that is making it come across as cocky!! ::)

I wish the game had been played on a neutral site....would have settled it better...Ned lost at PNG , PNG lost at Ned (which app. you keep forgetting)...There is no doubt that there are talented girls that play well together on PNG, but DON'T discount the talent on NEDERLAND's team....and if we hadn't had some of our injuries it may have been a different game.

No ill wishes, play safe and hard in the play-offs .....We WILL!!!

Um.. what injuries?

ONE starter did not play because she failed. That's it.

The whole team was there, and in good condition.

Yeah one of the players got hurt and continued to play until about the last 10 minutes....she's pretty fierce though.....

True I heard about this. That's good she kept playing and giving it her best though, all good soccer players battle through the injuries for the team... Especially in games like those.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder