1a Early Playoff Predictions?

Evolution

Like a few other areas District 25a is wrapped up now.

1st  Spurger(bye)

2nd Sabine Pass(Bremond)

3rd  Hull Diasettia(Mumford)

District 26a

1st  Normangee(bye)

2nd Mumford(Hull Diasettia)

3rd  Bremond(Sabine Pass)

Beside Spurger since they have the bye

What are the chances of Sabine Pass and Hull Daisettia getting pass the first round?

Do anybody know anything about Mumford and Bremond? If so please tell

Let make some noise Spurger,Sabine and Hull.

It will be a hard task but it would be great to see 2 teams make it to regional

it would be nice for one of these teams to do well but i just don't see it spurger is the only team with a chance SP is good but they have no inside game and that will kill them in the playoffs because one thing you need to win in the playoffs is tough D and rebounding and SP doesn't really have either one of these

Like a few other areas District 25a is wrapped up now.

1st  Spurger(bye)

2nd Sabine Pass(Bremond)

3rd  Hull Diasettia(Mumford)

District 26a

1st  Normangee(bye)

2nd Mumford(Hull Diasettia)

3rd  Bremond(Sabine Pass)

Beside Spurger since they have the bye

What are the chances of Sabine Pass and Hull Daisettia getting pass the first round?

Do anybody know anything about Mumford and Bremond? If so please tell

Let make some noise Spurger,Sabine and Hull.

It will be a hard task but it would be great to see 2 teams make it to regional

I dont know anything about Mumford but Spurger played Bremond last year in the playoffs.They was only losing 1 or 2 players off of last years club.They will be fast with a little bit of size and pretty good shooting from the guard position.Should be a good match up if the sharks bring the A game.

mumford is FAST. they have a beast down low i think he is around 6'6''. they are FAST. best point i've seen in 1a in a while sees the floor great. he's 5'8'' and can throw down if he gets the chance i think he could be the best player on the team... the jackson kid can play as well

Guest THE SCOUTER

HD is going to have a tough time watching the kid down low, if he is 6'6, all i can say is put a body on him and box him out. Get him in foul trouble. HD is too a fast team so the quickness won't be a problem.

mumford is FAST. they have a beast down low i think he is around 6'6''. they are FAST. best point i've seen in 1a in a while sees the floor great. he's 5'8'' and can throw down if he gets the chance i think he could be the best player on the team... the jackson kid can play as well

VAKIDIS IDK IF THIS IS ALLOWED BUT CAN YOU GIVE US A WEBSITE FOR ALL THIS

Guest Dist25fan

Scouter,

There is no need to reply to the post made by the OneandOnly.  Although there are three teams that are tied for first place, Scouter may not have been aware of that.  Scouter has been pretty accurate throughout the season.  Therefore, you don't need to engage in this type of dialogue. 

Mumford is probably one of the best 1As in Texas, they have size and speed and their point guard is probably one of the best i've seen play. I went and watched my brother play a couple of times this year and they have really fast team and like to run and gun. I think they have enough talent to go all the way to Austin this year. They have only lost 3 games this year and somehow are only ranked #15 in the state while BS has lost 10 and are ranked 9th, hmmmm how does that happen?

Mumford is probably one of the best 1As in Texas, they have size and speed and their point guard is probably one of the best i've seen play. I went and watched my brother play a couple of times this year and they have really fast team and like to run and gun. I think they have enough talent to go all the way to Austin this year. They have only lost 3 games this year and somehow are only ranked #15 in the state while BS has lost 10 and are ranked 9th, hmmmm how does that happen?

THANKS FOR THE INFO

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ON BREMOND?????

Who did Grapeland beat? There is a tie for first between Mumford and Normangee (Mumford beat them both games), and maybe Bremond. Tonite Bremond plays Normangee and the results from that game will determine who gets what in district. How can you talk about other people getting beat by other teams when BS has lost 10 times and one of those was to HF?

Who did Grapeland beat? There is a tie for first between Mumford and Normangee (Mumford beat them both games), and maybe Bremond. Tonite Bremond plays Normangee and the results from that game will determine who gets what in district. How can you talk about other people getting beat by other teams when BS has lost 10 times and one of those was to HF?

BS HAS THE SAME RECORD HAS THEY HAD LAST YEAR,WHEN THE PLAYOFF STARTER.AND THEY WENT TO STATE.DONT LET BS RECORD WORRY YOU.GOOD LUCK DIST.25A                                          S

Mumford has been killing people.  go to centexfootball.com and go to the basketball forum, you can see some scores on them.  Looks like they average around 80 points a game.

If they have been killing how come they did not win dist. Greapeland beat the dist champ.

just going off what I saw on centexfootball.com.  From the looks of things that district is pretty wild, if you would look at it you will see what I'm talking about.

Guest Dist25fan

Another OT!  Gee!  What is it about SP waiting until the 4Q to put on a show.  I was impressed with those kids.  Congrats SP; I knew it was going to be a tight game.  HD should have called off the press in the second half as it was not being effective.  I have to say this those kids from SP apparently are well conditioned.  Keep it up boys, hope to see you guys in the playoffs as long as it is not too far.  Good luck to HD, too. 

Guest tigersvoice

WHO WON THAT NORMANGEE AND BREMOND GAME???????

This is SETXSports.com and you are asking about Normangee and Bremond?  Sir, get a GPS - the prices are getting reasonable.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder