KOUNTZE VS HARDIN JEFFERSON (LIONS DEN)

I think SteelerCrzy has the point spread right but I would go with the Lady Hawks.I've seen both clubs and I think the Lionettes would have to make some defensive adjustments that would take them out of what they do best.I think both thses clubs have a real good shot at the regional tournament this year.Both clubs won't have to win out to make this happen,they will just need to take care of business and be district champs.I'm hearing the K-Town coach is working on a playoff preview that may rival what the guys do at the Montagne (Long Overdue But A Great Idea)

I think SteelerCrzy has the point spread right but I would go with the Lady Hawks.I've seen both clubs and I think the Lionettes would have to make some defensive adjustments that would take them out of what they do best.I think both thses clubs have a real good shot at the regional tournament this year.Both clubs won't have to win out to make this happen,they will just need to take care of business and be district champs.I'm hearing the K-Town coach is working on a playoff preview that may rival what the guys do at the Montagne (Long Overdue But A Great Idea)

Man I'd love to see a girls version of the playoff preview games at the Montaagne Center like the boys do, there are alot of very good girls teams in the area that could put on a good show.  I have to admit I'm partial to the Lady Lionettes in my prediction after seeing them a couple of times this year, no disrespect to the Lady Hawks cause I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them play.  This is a win-win for both clubs heading into the playoffs to make this game happen.

I mean good thing both teams won their district!!!  ::)

Watch out there bobcat05.I said they had to win there district not they had already won it.Seems like I have a really big game circled on my calendar for next Friday.Hey ya'll said you wanted to liven up the board a little  :D :D :D

You are absolutely correct.I don't think there are any names on a possible playoff preview except Kountze,they are already in the drivers seat.The rest is just fans talking.I think we will see a playoff preview matching some of the top 2-a clubs against some top 3-a clubs and I think the Kountze coach will be the one putting it together.We need to tip our cap to him if he pulls it off.I know Coach Sims isn't looking past BC,OF and HF at this point of the season.

I think OF and HJ would be glad that Kountze is playing Dibol.  They can come watch and scout what they will be facing in the playoffs.  This game is a win-win situation for both OF and HJ.  Kountze likes to play Dibol because they have all aspect of the game.  Speed and BIG presents inside- you can work all of your game situations with a team like Dibol.

IS DIBOLL IN REGION 3?... BUT OTHER THAN THAT I THINK THIS COULD BE A BIG WIN FOR THE LIONETTES IF THEY CAN PULL IT OFF. ITS GOING TO BE TOUGH BUT I GOT FAITH IN THEM... BY THE WAY I'M SURE OF AND HJ WILL COME WATCH IF THEY DON'T PLAY THAT NIGHT EITHER... IM PREDICTING A 5 PT WIN FOR KTZ  KTZ 65  DIBOLL 60

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder