Silsbee at HJ Predictions....Friday 7:30

Lazeek

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like the boldness but be realistic.... you really think that silsbee can beat HJ by 12 at HOME?? 

I have seen neither play, so it's clearly a guess, at best.  It just seems to me that silsbee is playing with a lot of confidence right now and based on common opponenet results, Silsbee seems stronger.  I'm sure HJ will be tough at home.

Silsbee is up right now, which means one thing.  They will come down.  They aren't playing close games.  It hurts to say that they may not be able to compete with HJ when its neck and neck.  HJ pulls the "upset" that Lazeek and others have created by downplaying an efficient 27-4 team.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silsbee 78-70 in regulation, and as usual fighting will commence as both parties exit the court.

well i think that were playin with a bit more confidence and momentum....

HJ's last 15 games - 14 wins and 1 loss

Silsbee's last 15 games- 10 wins 5 losses

to be honest with you in the last 15 games you havent really played anybody noteable my friend, other than hudson... and let the arguin and bickering begin

Silsbee is up right now, which means one thing.  They will come down.  They aren't playing close games.  It hurts to say that they may not be able to compete with HJ when its neck and neck.  HJ pulls the "upset" that Lazeek and others have created by downplaying an efficient 27-4 team.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silsbee 78-70 in regulation, and as usual fighting will commence as both parties exit the court.

Look at common opponents and Silsbee has the edge.  I have said all season that I think that Silsbee is the better team.  HJ may very well win on Friday, but I may still think that Silsbee has the better team. 

I am hoping the two teams split and get to play in the Montagne again and possibly in the Regional Final again. 

Anything is possible.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at common opponents and Silsbee has the edge.  I have said all season that I think that Silsbee is the better team.  HJ may very well win on Friday, but I may still think that Silsbee has the better team. 

I am hoping the two teams split and get to play in the Montagne again and possibly in the Regional Final again. 

Anything is possible.

im just looking forward to a great game... i can dislike hj but i gotta love the enviorment in the match box of a gym

whats it supposed to look like?

Not quite as big as Silsbee's and very similar to BC.  From what I hear.  The floor is going to be the best part.

Each baseline will says HAWKS on it and each sideline will say HARDIN-JEFFERSON.

The center of the court will have a staggered HJ.  That is about all that I know.

Not quite as big as Silsbee's and very similar to BC.  From what I hear.  The floor is going to be the best part.

Each baseline will says HAWKS on it and each sideline will say HARDIN-JEFFERSON.

The center of the court will have a staggered HJ.  That is about all that I know.

nice im a big fan of the windows along the baseline where you can eat and watch the game without messing the gym up

nice im a big fan of the windows along the baseline where you can eat and watch the game without messing the gym up

I do not think that the HJ gym will have that though.  I would say similar to BC with a solid wall instead of the glass area on the one end.  That is what I am hearing.

Inside the three point line will have a different shade or stain than the outside. Very similar to BC is what I hear as well on the look of the gym. Lazeek and my self are finishing the design on the luxury suite. We can't wait. We are trying to get two lazy boy's(NO PUN INTENDED) put at the center court line for close games. Bleed you will be happy to know that we are putting twice as many candles in for lighting as the last gym.....JK

Inside the three point line will have a different shade or stain than the outside. Very similar to BC is what I hear as well on the look of the gym. Lazeek and my self are finishing the design on the luxury suite. We can't wait. We are trying to get two lazy boy's(NO PUN INTENDED) put at the center court line for close games. Bleed you will be happy to know that we are putting twice as many candles in for lighting as the last gym.....JK

Heck yes!!!!!!!!!!

Two la-z-boys for two lazy boys!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder