Photos: Silsbee vs Orangefield

bgphotoo

dang it...do yall have a roadblock up or something that will not let anyone come further south to get a move in now and then...Silsbee is always getting a move in. It wont be long and yall will be back to 4a huh...aren't yall right at the top of the limit for 3a

We are at 850, the cut off is 1000, I believe. We'll stay 3A for quite some time.

Poppa, you can't blame these parents for wanting there kids to come to such a fine school. ;D

Guest bleed orange

didn't silsbee get a transfer from Woodville???

She decided to not play this year. Concentrating on track.

They really do miss her though.

TRACK!!!!! I like this girl. Hardly "NO" kids want to run track. Track is the key, to all sports. If you have a successful track program, you will be good in all sports. Look at history.

TRACK!!!!! I like this girl. Hardly "NO" kids want to run track. Track is the key, to all sports. If you have a successful track program, you will be good in all sports. Look at history.

I knew that would get your blood to pumping, Bleed.(no pun intended) ;D

She is the defending Class 3A state champion in the triple jump looking to repeat this year.

Bleed, I missed meeting you last Friday night at the boys game. Maybe we can catch up some time.

Guest bleed orange

I knew that would get your blood to pumping, Bleed.(no pun intended) ;D

She is the defending Class 3A state champion in the triple jump looking to repeat this year.

Bleed, I missed meeting you last Friday night at the boys game. Maybe we can catch up some time.

Yes , we will. I look forward to it. It is hard for me now to justify taking off work when I don't have a kid playing anymore. I mainly follow the girls. That may change when I have grandkids. I hope that is for a while.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder