GT Area distance runners?

HillGuy

I am probably missing several but these are the top returners that I know of from last year.

Tim Cude BC- Ran 10:04 indoor recently. He will easily break 10 in outdoor and should be close or under 430 in the 1600.

Kirby Shepherd BC-Ran 4:34 and 2:04 as a freshman. I would think he would improve to under 4:30 and under 2:00.

Joe Dooley Deweyville- Has qualified for state in the 800 and 1600. He ran a 1:57 last year and low 4:30s as well.

Harvinder Singh Huffman- This is going more off of Cross Country than last track season. He will be up with all of these guys in the 1600 and 3200 or 800.

Great stuff, Card, thanks...glad BH is in 4a...3a is going to be stacked with some good talent!  BH has Senior Tim Ramsey who will run the 1600/3200.  He should be in mid to high 4:30's this year.  Not sure of his 32 time yet, but should be under 10:30.  Brandon Rivera, freshman, should be at 4:45 or better and around 10:20 by late season.  Sean Evans, junior, missed last year with injuries, but is healthy now and targeting 4:50 and 10:35.  Not sure what we have for the 800 yet...it's a tough race and not a lot of guys want to put the work into it!

Here are a few girls based off of cross country who should do well. I don't have times or projections, but they all ran pretty fast in cc.

3A

Mary Nguyen BC

Meagan Shockley BC

Jessica Franklin BC

Carli Langley HF

Jaime King HJ

Stephanie Hernandez Huffman

Taeler Marshall Huffman

Angelina Covington Huffman

Haili Beam Liberty

Laura Kerr Liberty

4A