Who will get the Memorial job? Feb. 26 Hiring!!

outanup

My hopes and prayers are with Kenny Harrison. Again as both a resident and taxpaying citizen of Port Arthur, he has my full support. He's a young man that went off to The University of Texas @ Austin graduated and came home to encourage our youth. PAISD can send a strong message by hiring Harrison. A message that Port Arthur can produce qualified individuals. I'm tired of people that don't live here telling us what we need.

My hopes and prayers are with Kenny Harrison. Again as both a resident and taxpaying citizen of Port Arthur, he has my full support. He's a young man that went off to The University of Texas @ Austin graduated and came home to encourage our youth. PAISD can send a strong message by hiring Harrison. A message that Port Arthur can produce qualified individuals. I'm tired of people that don't live here telling us what we need.

Last I looked, PAM was in need of a football coach and not a life coach.  Again, as I've said in numerous post on this matter, he may be good with the kids but from the standpoint of experience and X's and O's, he's sorry.  Point blank.  And again, from a source very, very close to the situation, he only called 2 plays out of 300 or so during the course of the season and he's supposed to be the OC.  He needs more seasoning and experince in actually in-game strategy.  Besides, he's a direct disciple of Sissy Ball and that hasn't worked out to well for PAM since the Old Man's been here.......

If hes such a great coach why aren't you pushing him for the Port Neches job? From my understanding he has his masters, and Port Neches is paying more than BISD.

Did he apply at PN-G? If so, I would take him.

That might be too much too soon...y'all are still handling the news about Obama...don't think you could handle a black HC too!  ;D

I'm just playing...don't be mad! 8)

That proves to me that he is a team player because i know for a fact he called every single play from 2002-2006, and ranked in the top 2 offensively 3 out of the 4 years. With that being said I watched John Harbaugh coach The Baltimore Ravens in the AFC championship game sunday, and he was the secondary coach with the Philadelphia Eagles just the year before. That means he didn't call one single defense, but he's one heck of a head coach. My son played for PAM the first two years of existence and he and all the kids loved and respected Harrison, and from my understanding nothing has change. In my opinion he has never been the problem at Memorial. I would be the first to tell him that he needs to surround himself with coaches that share the same vision he does, so he's going to have to make some tough decisions with some of the coaches that's there now.

That proves to me that he is a team player because i know for a fact he called every single play from 2002-2006, and ranked in the top 2 offensively 3 out of the 4 years. With that being said I watched John Harbaugh coach The Baltimore Ravens in the AFC championship game sunday, and he was the secondary coach with the Philadelphia Eagles just the year before. That means he didn't call one single defense, but he's one heck of a head coach. My son played for PAM the first two years of existence and he and all the kids loved and respected Harrison, and from my understanding nothing has change. In my opinion he has never been the problem at Memorial. I would be the first to tell him that he needs to surround himself with coaches that share the same vision he does, so he's going to have to make some tough decisions with some of the coaches that's there now.

So instead of getting a proven winner, you want to go with a person who's been part of the under achieving, soft play calling, no or little defense having, position coach.  Well I'll play along for a bit.

You say your son played the first 2 years so that would be the 5-4 campaign and the 9-4 team that went to the 3rd round.  Okay, the first year, they got embarrassed by Smithson Valley among others and didn't make the playoffs.  2nd year, KRH was the one who called a double twin formation against Katy when PAM was on it's own 4 yard line and called running plays when Katy had 7 in the box.  He's also responsible for the 3rd year which JC ran the ball on average of 35 times a game----opposing teams would load up to 9 in the box to stop the run.  Porterie(sp) left PAM with 1300 yards passing that year and now @New Mexico, avg. over 300 yards per game passing.  Running when we should've thrown, passing when we should have ran.  Those teams were a combined 19-13 with JC et al playing.  Now moving to the years post JC:  2-5 during the Rita season.  The Old Man comes in and goes 5-6, 2-7, and 3-6---all with KRH supposedly the OC.  See, when the talent drops/leaves, there's a point when coaching actually needs to be done instead of depending on talent.  Sorry, again, your boy KRH is a nice guy, but an X's and O's man he isn't.  We need a Chess Master in PA, not a dude who barely knows how to play Checkers....

LOL. First of all Kenny Harrison isn't my boy. I was only stating my opinion as you were. The only difference here is that I live here and my taxes help pay the salary of PAISD employees. I've also voted in the last 27 PAISD board elections, and this year will make 28. Like PNG 1984 said on the PNG blog (If you don't live here don't worry about who we hire). The moral to that story is my opinion weighs a little bit more than yours. If I am not mistaken you help pay Carrol Thomas and the BISD salaries with your taxes so I will remember not to argue a BISD issue with you because your voice and opinion will definitely count a lot more than mine. 

LOL. First of all Kenny Harrison isn't my boy. I was only stating my opinion as you were. The only difference here is that I live here and my taxes help pay the salary of PAISD employees. I've also voted in the last 27 PAISD board elections, and this year will make 28. Like PNG 1984 said on the PNG blog (If you don't live here don't worry about who we hire). The moral to that story is my opinion weighs a little bit more than yours. If I am not mistaken you help pay Carrol Thomas and the BISD salaries with your taxes so I will remember not to argue a BISD issue with you because your voice and opinion will definitely count a lot more than mine.   

Ah, but since you don't know everything about me, FYI, I'm still registered to vote in PA and I've voted in almost every school board election since '85.  I'm responsible for running the do-nothing, money stealing board members plus my parents still live in Lakeside Park.  So I don't live here but I still vote here.....

Precint 33 @SFA Middle School....

And KRH, your boy, still can't coach.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics