Line in the Sand

Guest Jody

OK WOS (the few idiots that is) :D .......let's just conseed to one another that you and I will never agree to agree about anything. I bet for the most part not many folks really give a hoot what WOS or BH does now or ever. Here is a offer to suspend hostilities..... :D

Good luck to you and WOS this year. If you ever get back on the right side fo the Trinity River may you be safe and have much luck. Lord knows your going to need it.... :D:D Just kidding.....I just can't help it sometimes..... :D

This is unreal...

Jody wrote: "OK WOS (the few idiots that is)"

You call us idiots, then ask to suspend hostilities? You have been the crap starter for more than two years. The real question is when will you let go of all the hate you have towards WO-S and their fans? You, sir, have started and continued this mess...ever since we became a 3A school. What is YOUR problem? WO-S fans had barely even heard of Barbers Hill until you came along. It's not about Barbers Hill to us, it's about your insulting remarks, (and occasionally one of your cohorts). You start it, and we respond. That's been the story. So, the more important questions is when will you knock it off? Two years of compulsive behavior is not easily put to rest. I'll believe it when I see it.

Jody wrote: "let's just conseed to one another that you and I will never agree to agree about anything."

You got it all wrong...no one agrees with YOU about anything, because no one on this board carries the hateful attitude you do towards us or any other school, and that includes your racial remarks.

Nice try...

I dont know about the hateful attitude thing Griff' date=' WOS is pretty harsh to mlc and its fans.[/quote']

OK...then why are you jumping in if you know nothing about it? This has nothing to do with LCM. This is between a few WO-S fans and this Jody person. It's a personal matter. On the other hand, the LCM vs. WO-S bantering you speak of involves issues between schools, communities, and a little history thrown in for good measure. Remember 1992? Save that for another thread and let us deal with the matter at hand.

Cry me a river!!!!

There is a lot of crying on this board. If you don't like what's being said, don't read it. You have to remember that about 95% of talk on this board is just a persons opinion. (There are a few that speak the truth and have actual facts.) Don't let things get to you.

There is a lot of crying on this board. If you don't like what's being said' date=' don't read it. You have to remember that about 95% of talk on this board is just a persons opinion. (There are a few that speak the truth and have actual facts.) Don't let things get to you.[/quote']

Why are you two crashing this party? 77, like I said, this post has nothing to do with you or LCM. Ty, use a little of your own advice - if you don't like what's being said, don't read it. The original post was directed at me (and a few friends), so it was mine to answer.

The feelings WO-S fans harbor toward the folks in north Orange is all grounded in the underhanded little backstabbing that took place in 92. No crying, just facts. In fact, we have no reason to cry. We missed one playoff berth. Then we picked right back up.

What about the other guys? They just lost to a team that was 1-9 last year, and no one is that surprised. Kaaaaaaaaaaarma.

You've been that upset since 92? Maybe you should seek some help.

I got to give you credit for that one..... :D:D:D:D Poor Griff is just content with spite..... :D:D

Go WOS...YEAH!!!!!!!

First of all I'm just agreeing with 77, not trying to crash your party. Secondly all I said was don't take everything you read on this board to heart. It is only people's opinions. Now, for me not reading what's on this board; IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM. The real problem is some people can't be adult enough to solve something that has been going on since '92. Be man enough, or woman enough, to handle your problems without making it public knowledge.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder