PNG INDIANS

I have a very strange feeling about this one Friday. I have read alot about the cubs and the high power players they have. I know the Indians on paper have no shot whats so ever. But something inside me keeps telling BIG UPSET FRIDAY.

The boys over there have been known to do amazing things. Maybe the Indian gods of past players will smile on the boys in Purple Friday Night.

Not sure if it will be an upset' date=' but I feel the NDN's are FIRED up for this one and will come out with a good showing.

Scalp 'em NDNS![/quote']

I think the Indians have a chance to make a game out of it. They have to guard against a situation like when they played Kilgore and it was about 28-0 in about the first 10 minutes of the game. If PN-G can keep from making the mistakes, I think they can give a good account of themselves.

Good luck PNG...They are a good team in which we played in the 2nd round last year. Jarret is a very good QB in which he likes to roll to both sides of the when passing. He will stand in the pocket but Central made him move but he connected with his recievers. Their defense may not get a lot of credit but they played very well that night. Watch out for the 4 downs if they need at least one yard they will go for it and pass. Runnig game is average but passing is great. Central was veryy successful running up the middle and short passing but penalties kill them. Have a great game and come back with a win...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder