Who is your Dark Horse team for 2009?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just found out that quinney garrett is a senior this year, so my dark horse is WOS.

::) Darkhorse? They have the whole recieving core back along with a great throwing QB. No Darkhorse.

thats not saying a lot imo.They dropped a lot of catchable balls last year.But dark horse...I don't think so.

• 1 month later...

i just found out that quinney garrett is a senior this year, so my dark horse is WOS.

::) Darkhorse? They have the whole recieving core back along with a great throwing QB. No Darkhorse.

thats not saying a lot imo.They dropped a lot of catchable balls last year.But dark horse...I don't think so.

Is that the same Quinney Garrett that is called "Q"?  I got him his last year as a flag eligible kid in Pop Warner.  At 7 he could throw a tight spiral 30-35 yards, at a reciever,and get it there 80% of the time.  We were the only Pop Warner flag team with a passing attack...we just didn't have enough kids that could catch the ball.

• 1 month later...

I think Crosby will be the big surprise in 19-4A..Got the big QB back and all those receivers coming back......

Mercka (sp?) is definitely a good one and forrest tyler at RB will be a good one also... Crosby being good won't surprise me one bit.  ;)

Trust me, WOS will not be hurting at RB. They have some great running backs who probably could have started at other schools last year. They will not miss a beat. Look out for Freshman runningback Britton Lindsey. Might end up being one of the best runningbacks WOS has ever had. He will be playing on Varsity next year as a Soph.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83