Cleveland 71 Silsbee 60 Final

KFDM COOP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

04 to 07

Glad you played!!!!!!  So were you in the floor when Donahoe and Company handled Silsbee and went on to win a State Championship??? ;D ;D ;D

you didnt handle anyone... a freshman pass across court got stolen and then poor coaching didnt call timeout with 15 seconds so we didnt get a shot before the end of regulation... and yea i was on the floor... you got lucky... you had to beat the best team in the state to win state

Your right "I" did not handle anyone.  Donahoe did however!!!!!  HJ was the best team in the State in 2007 and they proved it!!!!  Will Silsbee be the best in the State in 2009.....that is yet to be determined!!!!  That is basketball and TO's happen, once again maybe it was the Defensive  pressure that HJ applied and not the excuses of a freshman TO or bad coaching.  Learn how to win and to lose!!!!!!  Nice job being a ex-player saying that it was poor coaching.  I as sure that TW and his staff will appreciate that!!!!

That IMMA dude cancelled his account becasue Silsbee lost and he could not win an argument?  Now that is funny!  you talk about being a big baby... From his post you could tell he was a young whipper snapper! lol

He was ready to annoint Silsbee as world beaters... Again I say they have a great team with alot of opportunity... I wish the Tigers a great season!

Dallas will be fine with a new Coach! They have won many a Super Bowls!

You have been in hiding!!!!  JJ said yesterday that Wade is his guy and will remain as HC.  I believe that Garrett may be gone which will help, but you still got ol' laid back Wade for another year!!!!!

Guest ST4life

Silsbee lost by 11 so what..... Robinson was injured and we all know he is a big game changer and mvp to this Silsbee team..... Silsbee will go deep in the play-offs even with this loss to cleaveland heck I think Silsbee will beat Cleaveland if they meet in the play-offs... ;D

Guest ST4life

They may very well beat Cleveland if they play again, but a loss is a loss and no excuses other than you got outplayed should be brought up!!!!!!

Yes Silsbee got outplayed and so has HJ so its all good but when district roll's around its war........ ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont