*Dayton vs. SS 4A D2 State Title Game/69-49 SS WINS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 69 points is a state championship game record for an 11-man title game.

And for the fifth time in the past 13 years (9 playoff apperances), Denison was knocked out by a state champion.

They were also knocked out twice by a state semifinalist.

Ssindahouse shut the hell up there's no need for that. Both teams played their hearts out and busted their butts. ss came out on top. Respect is deserved for both teams they all gave each other more than the other could handle. Congrats on ur title ss ya'll played better on the given day. And great job dayton ya'll had a memorable season and ya'll will never be forgotten.

HaHaHaHa!!!!  We are the champions!!!!

gracious winners aren't they? yeah, yall are the champs. congratulations to s.s. yall played a great game. a few costly mistakes costed us. not making no excuses though. was a good game. again, congratulations. my broncos are still #1 with me. maybe we'll meet again one day.

Yes, SS, it is a long drive back tonight.......show some respect.....we have given you kuddos etc..........must we rub it in? Can you not enjoy your title on your own team post/thread in your own home town? AGAIN, CONGRATS! Lordy, how many times do I have to say it?

dme1111's wife, girlfriend, we can NOW shop for CHRISTMAS! WOO HOO! We missed the big sales but oh well, we can shop now!

Love you Broncos! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder