Hardin Jefferson vs. Lufkin Hudson Predictions....

Lufkin Hudson has a kid Davis that 6'5 the kids has been a starter since he was a freshman (now a senior). I haven't seen them play this year but I know they have a good team they played in the Bagg tournament and lost in the championship to the same team SIlsbee lost too Sanger. HJ does have homecourt but the way I hear LH plays and what I know of HJ I think LH take this game.

we no you do MASTER T---

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Imma and Granny are the team managers, and they just HOPE Silsbee will go to State so they get to miss class.  :D

I for one think HJ has a great program, a great team year in and year out.  They've lost 3 games!   I'll take a 'down' year like that ANY YEAR!

So what if Silsbee wins district, congrats...its about time...but the games still have to be played, and just because you MIGHT beat HJ, doesn't mean you automatically win state.

So again, HJ by 15. :)

Hey Imma.... you need to learn from this guy.. see ppl like this get a little thing we call RESPECT... you should try it sometimeee

what i picked yall to beat anahuac... and then i shut my mouth i respond to people saying bad things about silsbee or me if its on every thread then so be it....

You do a good job i no you can do better than that is that all you got tell me you have more ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and serioulsy if all you people are rreally getting your feelings hurt because of things said on website where bias fans will say anything they can try to hurt your feelings... you should probably stay off it cuz its really not a big deal

No hurt feelings...it just shows your lack of intelligence to be constantly putting down other teams.

You are getting very boring and tired....show some class because You are giving alot of Tiger fans a bad name

TIGER DAD At least Lazeek gets it and he is from HJ..What do you think they do on this website give thoughtful insight based on observed facts ...no they just some regular fans messing with each  other for entertainment.. You need to

lighten up ....you are certainly not in position to be judging intelligence or speaking all tiger fans

I get it and I am from Silsbee graduated from there...so what is your point?

No I do not speak for all Tiger Fans but you can bet most of them want you to just shutup and go away

This is a Hardin Jefferson vs. Lufkin Hudson Predictions topic it does not say Silsbee vs HJ....

So quit hijacking threads

All I know is that there will probably be some people deleting their screen name right after their season is over and it wont be Lazeek, other than mrwhizzie everyone from hj gave silsbee their props last year, so do you want to be known as the mr.whizzie of Silsbee

go back to last year the beginning of the year it all sounds the same just reversed..HJ will get it's props(if it happens)....but you certainly don't expect Silsbee to concede at least till after Christmas..lol

Props were given to Silsbee last year.........although none were received the season prior as HJ brought home the gold.

Hold on Lazeek. I, along with some other Silsbee fans gave props to HJ for winning the gold 2 years ago. Even though I thought the Tigers should have won that regional final, I said it and will say it again, the better team won.

I stand corrected........there may have been a few that did give props two years ago......AAW, TV, etc.  The "Older" more respected posters from Silsbee. ;D ;D ;D

Thank you, sir.

Tigervoice and I laugh that we probably have at least 50 years more in combined age over our sites other broadcast teams. Bunch of young punks. ;D

Guest ST4life

I stand corrected........there may have been a few that did give props two years ago......AAW, TV, etc.  The "Older" more respected posters from Silsbee. ;D ;D ;D

Thank you, sir.

Tigervoice and I laugh that we probably have at least 50 years more in combined age over our sites other broadcast teams. Bunch of young punks. ;D

Who you calling young punks.....you old fossil..... :D

Thank you, sir.

That was just a jab at my fellow broadcasters for this site.

Guest ST4life

Thank you, sir.

Are you going to broadcast the Silsbee vs. Jasper game..........

Thank you, sir.

No. Jasper has no internet connection in their gym and I cannot do the game by cell phone because our producer will not be in studio tonight, previous engagement. It looks like I'll be doing the Nederland-Ozen game. Ozen has internet.

Guest ST4life

Thank you, sir.

No. Jasper has no internet connection in their gym and I cannot do the game by cell phone because our producer will not be in studio tonight, previous engagement. It looks like I'll be doing the Nederland-Ozen game. Ozen has internet.

I would be upset but I'm going to this game..... ;D

Guest immabeaking

and serioulsy if all you people are rreally getting your feelings hurt because of things said on website where bias fans will say anything they can try to hurt your feelings... you should probably stay off it cuz its really not a big deal

No hurt feelings...it just shows your lack of intelligence to be constantly putting down other teams.

You are getting very boring and tired....show some class because You are giving alot of Tiger fans a bad name

TIGER DAD At least Lazeek gets it and he is from HJ..What do you think they do on this website give thoughtful insight based on observed facts ...no they just some regular fans messing with each  other for entertainment.. You need to

lighten up ....you are certainly not in position to be judging intelligence or speaking all tiger fans

I get it and I am from Silsbee graduated from there...so what is your point?

No I do not speak for all Tiger Fans but you can bet most of them want you to just shutup and go away

This is a Hardin Jefferson vs. Lufkin Hudson Predictions topic it does not say Silsbee vs HJ....

So quit hijacking threads

go back and read the whole forum i picked hudson to win somebody said something to me... HJ fans turned this one not me

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu