Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will someone tell octfeb, he makes no sense and no one is listening....  Please.  I'm tired of skipping past his posts.   ;D

well obviously your reading them or you couldnt say they make no sense... now whos not making any sense

Will someone tell octfeb, he makes no sense and no one is listening....  Please.  I'm tired of skipping past his posts.   ;D

well obviously your reading them or you couldnt say they make no sense... now whos not making any sense

Exactly   ;D

now that answer my friend makes no sense..if you can't stay up with the Bronco stampede little kitty you have my permission to take your toys and go home.... ;D ;D

Exactly   ;D

now that answer my friend makes no sense..if you can't stay up with the Bronco stampede little kitty you have my permission to take your toys and go home.... ;D ;D

If you're keeping up, I'm afraid you've had to much koolaid.

took you that long to come up with that.....kitty ??? ??? ???

Exactly   ;D

took you that long to come up with that.....kitty ??? ??? ???

Exactly   ;D

Can't figure out the quote feature??  ???

Haha dude I played football until snapping my leg in half so I think I can post in a football forum.

Nah but on a serious do u really think dayton doesn't have the speed to hang with ya'll?

I just think that you guys keep talking about defense and I think that the game will be a good one - I know I have posted some ridiculous scores and stuff but I am confident that our receivers will have to work for the TD. IO am just saying that you guys have some speed but it seems (by the posts on here) that people are relying on a couple of key players instead of the whole team. That is what I am getting at.

Heck....Sulphur Springs relies on one player and one player only!!!  TR is that good and without him SS wouldn't be playing this week

Before anyone from SS gets all riled up, please know that I'm not dogging any of the SS athletes.....I just don't think SS gets past the 2nd Round without TR

No doubt. I don't think we would of gotten here without him or young.

THIS WEEKS

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

The miracle season continues after last week AJ Dugat took what was his and made the biggest play of the season by stripping the ball away from the Tivy receiver and running down the field 50 yards to set up a game winning field goal. The city of Dayton will migrate west to San Antonio on Friday evening and Saturday morning to witness the Broncos playing in their first ever state championship.

DAYTON VS SULPHUR SPRINGS

STATE 4A DIVISION II FINAL

The Broncos have made it to the state title game and will play against a very talented Sulphur Springs team. Both teams have offenses that can put up the points. Toups Graphics predicts a huge game for Dayton's QB as his legs and not his arm will propel Dayton into the promised land. Dayton rushes for over 200 yards and controls the clock on it's way to a huge victory. The Dayton defense will make just enough stops to put the Broncos on top. Mathematically the Wild Cats have scored 218 playoff points, but have given up 137 playoff points while the Broncos have managed to score 182 playoff points but have only given up 104 points. That averages out to the Wild Cats scoring 1.59 points to every opponents point, while the Broncos are averaging 1.75 points to every opponent point. There will be lots of scoring in this game, but the Broncos will end up with one more touchdown than the Wild Cats.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

DAYTON 42 SULPHUR SPRINGS 35

Check out my past predictions...

They are pretty close....

THE BRONCO STAMPEDE CONTINUES

This has got to be the most ridiculous thread that I have ever read in my entire life.  

The post's about SS not being here without TR and Young? Anybody ever think about that huge o-line that gives TR all day to throw it or opens those holes for Young to run through?  What about some of the huge plays that the recievers have made after the catch? Fact is that SS is a team and plays as a team, each player plays a huge role in making this team click.

I don't know if SS will make it back to state next year, but we do have the o-line returning, McQueen is returning and the JR. QB we have is not to shabby, he is not TR but he is big, fast and can throw the ball really well. The JR class is strong, especially their defense. I see SS having a totally different D next year.

I just hate to hear people say 1 person got them there, that is simply not true. 11 play on each side of the ball. That goes for both teams. What gets them there is the program that the coach has installed and the character and heart that he instills in them. SS plays very disciplined football, close to perfect on offense and the defense has been making better strides. This is just the 3rd year under Owens and he has completely turned this program around, you can see it in the lower levels also.

I'm sure Dayton feels the same way, their coach came in in '96 and has put productive teams on the field year in year out, that is called a good program. You have star players come and go all the time. Everyone always wonders how you are going to replace them and usually someone else emerges and all of the sudden he is the greatest player ever. It's the training and the teaching that a great coach puts them through that shapes them into what they become.

This has got to be the most ridiculous thread that I have ever read in my entire life.  

The post's about SS not being here without TR and Young? Anybody ever think about that huge o-line that gives TR all day to throw it or opens those holes for Young to run through?  What about some of the huge plays that the recievers have made after the catch? Fact is that SS is a team and plays as a team, each player plays a huge role in making this team click.

I don't know if SS will make it back to state next year, but we do have the o-line returning, McQueen is returning and the JR. QB we have is not to shabby, he is not TR but he is big, fast and can throw the ball really well. The JR class is strong, especially their defense. I see SS having a totally different D next year.

I just hate to hear people say 1 person got them there, that is simply not true. 11 play on each side of the ball. That goes for both teams. What gets them there is the program that the coach has installed and the character and heart that he instills in them. SS plays very disciplined football, close to perfect on offense and the defense has been making better strides. This is just the 3rd year under Owens and he has completely turned this program around, you can see it in the lower levels also.

I'm sure Dayton feels the same way, their coach came in in '96 and has put productive teams on the field year in year out, that is called a good program. You have star players come and go all the time. Everyone always wonders how you are going to replace them and usually someone else emerges and all of the sudden he is the greatest player ever. It's the training and the teaching that a great coach puts them through that shapes them into what they become.

So you think SS would be playing against Dayton this week even if they didn't have TR and Young?  Be honest and don't get all upset and offended.....could you throw in a couple more football cliche's while you are at it?

I couldn't tell you if we would be or not, but I don't know if we would be playing if we didn't have the o-line and the core group of recievers we have either.

Not offended at all, TR is great, so is Young but they both have had help to be as good as they are.

I'll post some more cliche's later.

yep that is right I said that earlier....you might have some key players but it takes the whole team to win the game.... ;D

We all talk alot of smack..but in the end these are 2 great teams  Dayton and SS they both want it, we as fans want it.I think there will be major plays from BOTH sides...its anybodys game.

Good luck to both teams... ;)

I couldn't tell you if we would be or not, but I don't know if we would be playing if we didn't have the o-line and the core group of recievers we have either.

Not offended at all, TR is great, so is Young but they both have had help to be as good as they are.

I'll post some more cliche's later.

If it came across like I was saying the other players didn't play a part I apologize.....

Both teams deserve the credit for getting this far regardless of stats, records, schedules, etc...and for anyone to diminish such an accomplishment really doesn't understand what it takes to play for a state title...Congrats to both teams and good luck this weekend!!!!!

Good Post !!!

Blah blah.....  This game isn't even close.  SS wins it easy.  Dayton trys to keep up with NASCAR, and they do a fine job for 2 quarters.  Then it's all Wildcats!  Seen it happen too many times to too many good teams.

Wildcats 52

Broncos 28

You sound Just like that TIVYALUMNI person all you Broncos know who Im talking about...

Its Gonna Be close...

Blah blah.....  This game isn't even close.  SS wins it easy.  Dayton trys to keep up with NASCAR, and they do a fine job for 2 quarters.  Then it's all Wildcats!  Seen it happen too many times to too many good teams.

Wildcats 52

Broncos 28

You sound Just like that TIVYALUMNI person all you Broncos know who Im talking about...

Its Gonna Be close...

Oh...  OK.  OCTFEB SAID SO....  Good enough for me.  :-\  Who needs reasons??  Nothing to back that up?  Hell, make something up.  I don't care. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83