Predictions On Your Team And District For 09?

Guest Indian Chief

Write it down and remember I'm saying this. I'm predicting West Brook to finish the regular season next year 6-4. We will make the playoffs, but wont make it past the first round. Give us another two years, and we will be preparing to make a deep run in the postseason. 6-4, that's my prediction for next year. We lost too many seniors and starters this year.....over 30 seniors I think.

Guest wos grad

as one of the wo-s coaches told me ,if u think the team was good this year just wait .things are changing at wo-s the pride is comming back.as he said GET READY let the good times roll

Not until the OL gets bigger. What i've heard through the grapevine is finally a bigger Offensive Line is just around the corner with the 2010 team being the best.

Kirbyville will be STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!

GO WILDCATS!

Very bold statement considering we are losing about 17 seniors with 10 of those being OUTSTANDING PLAYERS!!! I am a very loyal fan regardless but I just dont see us making it to the championship next year. Sorry...I love the wildcats though!!!! Now, in 2 years...yes maybe!!! lol

Silsbee will battle WOS for the district title. With the quality players that are coming back and the game being in Tiger Stadium, Silsbee has a great chance to end the Mustangs streak.

One things for sure, Silsbee will have the best player in the district running things for them. That's always a plus.

Good news for BH is we can only get better from this year  :'( BH has some good underclassman and next year should be the start of a great BH team in the building process.Still a couple of years away, but it starts next year.

OK MY TURN.with what wo-s has coming back in 2009 and some of the new kids that the wo-s coaching staff that have been working with them it will be better than 2008,as it was said bigger ,stronger and faster.as we all know there is alot of road work going on in orange county,and alot of people are starting to move into pinehurst just take a look at all the new apt construction going on in there city alone.2009 will be a banner year for mustangs  PS sorry for the spelling i just get so excited  hehe

Ok..Well..I think 21-4a Will Be Up For Grabes Again Next Year..With (Lumberton,Nederland,Central)as My top 3..

With The Speed on the CHS Defense n The All of the Offense Coming baq except 3..This Should be another Dream Season for them...Mabey 4rounds and more...Who Knows..O..n i also say watch out for Vidor..i only think 2players left off their offense

(Central vs. Lumberton)

Mabe Will Decied Distrcit..

Kirbyville will be STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!

GO WILDCATS!

Easy there little fella!  Alot of holes to fill as Kvillefan1992, and rykerx144 stated.  Will make the playoffs next yr, but in 2 yrs this group of Soph. that will be Sr.!  That team will be tough!  Alot of what you saw this yr IMO.

Wow:Another great year in SETX with many teams going deep.Thank all of you for all your hard work and accomplishments and we all have alot to be thankful for.2008 was a stellar year indeed and the seniors will be remembered and 2009 spring ball is lurking on the horizon and maybe just maybe a State Champion will emerge next December.Let's talk it up-What does your team look like on paper for 09.

as one of the wo-s coaches told me ,if u think the team was good this year just wait .things are changing at wo-s the pride is comming back.as he said GET READY let the good times roll

Not until the OL gets bigger. What i've heard through the grapevine is finally a bigger Offensive Line is just around the corner with the 2010 team being the best.

Wo-S will be a powerhouse next year. The freshmen had a huge offensive line, which i hope will be varsitized.  We have a new back field that need a little size. The only thing we've lost is two great linebackers. That'll probably be our weakness

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder