KIRBYVILLE'S FIRST STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TOUCHDOWN ?

I picked Randy receiving a pass from hazelwood. I think they are going to go out there and show Muleshoe that they can throw too, and  But if I'm wrong then I think 2nd choice would be to Broderick Jackson run in for td!!! I didnt put a time because you never know who will get ball first and so on. I do however believe that we will score on our first possesion...note I didnt say 1st play..just 1st possesion..LOL

LETS GO WILDCATS!!! BEAT THE MULES AND BRING HOME THE TITLE!!!!

Randy has shown it time and time again that he can make some big plays... I expect randy to do like always and start the game out right for the Wildcats.  I expect the wildcats to elect to kickoff if they win the coin toss... and it will be a 3 and out so ima go with the first touchdown being at about 7 or 8 minutes... with a nice fade from Hazelwood right over Randy's shoulder... for a long gain.. and possibly the touchdown :) Randy can run... jump... and catch so expect some big plays :)

Randy has shown it time and time again that he can make some big plays... I expect randy to do like always and start the game out right for the Wildcats.  I expect the wildcats to elect to kickoff if they win the coin toss... and it will be a 3 and out so ima go with the first touchdown being at about 7 or 8 minutes... with a nice fade from Hazelwood right over Randy's shoulder... for a long gain.. and possibly the touchdown :) Randy can run... jump... and catch so expect some big plays :)

You got that right!!! He is an awesome athlete! He's a key to our winning streak, and I hope it continues Saturday night! Good luck Kirbyville!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86