Hull-Daisetta (4-0) @ Leggett (7-0) - Updates/Leggett Wins!

Leggett 89

HD 49

REDHORSE is good this year.REDHORSE gave them some redhorse basketball.we will see how good THEY ARE when they play GOODRICH.

Mabye SPURGER SHOULD BE GLAD THAT REDHORSE LEGGETT DID NOT SHOW

LEGGET hasnt played LEGITIMATE team like SPURGER

We will see if SPURGER BEAT H.D. BY 40 @ SPURGER ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well from the tittle of the post im guessing there 8-0 now. ;)

but really im in the same boat as you, i know Leggett basketball I've seen them play for a few years, and I just cant fatham them being 8-0, unless they've been playing like Apple Springs and Groveton Centerville over and over again.  ;D

who have they beat?!  ???

well from the tittle of the post im guessing there 8-0 now. ;)

but really im in the same boat as you, i know Leggett basketball I've seen them play for a few years, and I just cant fatham them being 8-0, unless they've been playing like Apple Springs and Groveton Centerville over and over again.  ;D

who have they beat?!  ???

THEY ARE 8-0  DR. THE C---

I looked on Max preps and it showed that they played 2a Shepard 3 times one away the other two at home.

hahaha well i guess REDHORSE needs to enjoy the undefeated season while it lasts, before the Goodrich tourney is.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D    But they beat h.d. by 40 dr. so they are not that bad of a team.

i dont know who they have played but will say they are good. and in shape! was impressed with the point gaurd he is a player! to me HD has not played a team in the last couple of years that could have beat them tue. night. i dont know if they always shoot like that but if they do they will be though for anyone. i was worried about the officiating before the game cause one of the refs was sitting in the stands and he seemed to know all the kids with the hugs and hand shakes and so on. but officiating was ok. better the first half but all in all ok. HD will be ok this year im not saying a powerhouse but or front 5 this year are better than or front 5 last year. so lets stay in shape and keep making freethrows. on a side note HD has a young man on their squad by the name of De' Andre Fountain that when he decides to go to the goal is amazing just seems a little timmid about showing off has any one else seen something like this and is there any way to let him know how good he is

I looked on Max preps and it showed that they played 2a Shepard 3 times one away the other two at home.

hahaha well i guess REDHORSE needs to enjoy the undefeated season while it lasts, before the Goodrich tourney is.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shepherd is 3A and i heard they barely beat us all 3 times.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder