To all Kville Fans going to the game Sat nite

1. Be there!!!

2. Bring air horn, any noise making device!!!

3. Wear black or red,and your lucky underwear ,if not that's fine just show some support!!

4. Cheer the whole GAME!!!

5. Chant DEFENCE WHEN EVERY BODY ELSE DOES!!! LOL

6. Support Them Wildcats....

7. Bring home STATE TITLE

If I've forgot anything please ad!!!!!

All of my ppl that have been with me over the past year showing them cats the support that has helped bring them to this game, lets keep it up this is what we have been waiting for all year!!!!

GO WILDCATS BRING IT HOME!!!!!

Dont worry grizz..we'll be there  ;)

How bout add to your list...CHEER WHEN THE CROWD CHEERS!!!

Dont sit there like your so bored you just want to be somewhere else...GET UP ON YOUR FEET AND CHEER!!!!!

Nothing erks me more than to look around and see a bunch of dead heads in the crowd...no good for our boys on the field!!! They need to see us supporting them through good plays and bad plays!!!

And dont worry about us..you know we always bring our noise makers and signs!!!! ;D ;D ;D

1. Be there!!!

2. Bring air horn, any noise making device!!!

3. Wear black or red,and your lucky underwear ,if not that's fine just show some support!!

4. Cheer the whole GAME!!!

5. Chant DEFENCE WHEN EVERY BODY ELSE DOES!!! LOL

6. Support Them Wildcats....

7. Bring home STATE TITLE

If I've forgot anything please ad!!!!!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!

All of my ppl that have been with me over the past year showing them cats the support that has helped bring them to this game, lets keep it up this is what we have been waiting for all year!!!!

GO WILDCATS BRING IT HOME!!!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!

MAKE SETX PROUD!!!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

Man this week is dragging by...READY FOR SATURDAY NIGHT!!! LETS GO WILDCATS!

One more day kvillefan 1992.  This entire town is stirring and getting ready for tomorrow, some leaving today.   WILDCATS, YOU ARE THE BEST!!  BEAT THE MULES AND GET THE RINGS

I know and I cant wait. I went to see them off this morning and it was so much fun. The elementary had all the students lined up on the fence and news media was there to catch it all. It was really neat. I was fired up!!! lol Ready to go now!!! When are ya'll leaving? Were leaving tomorrow morning around 8:30am. Anyway, see ya'll there..CHECK YOUR PM!!!!

Grand Prairie and Muleshoe Mules, get ready for some action and some noise, Kirbyville FANS are coming, they are on their way.  ALL THE WAY YOU MIGHTY WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So proud and sooooooo excited!!  Good luck.

To all our Wildcats fans, please have a safe trip there and back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86