Is everman really that good?

Everything I've seen on the various state HS football sites is Dayton winning Region IV (unanimous, I couldn't believe that).  Most had Everman winning region I, Rockwall-Heath winning Region II, and a myriad of teams coming out of region III.  Probably the most prominent were Kerrville-Tivy and Edouch-Elisa.  Most picked Everman to win state (all but 1 who picked them to get there picked them to win).  No one had Sulphur Springs making it this far.  Interestingly, every single bracket or prediction I saw had Dayton winning this region and whoever they picked winning region III beating Dayton.  Interesting because I saw just about every team from that region being picked to win by someone.  Weird how these "experts" think.  Their predictions for this week have yet to come out so I'm interested to see them now that the games are actually set.

YES....EVERMAN IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!  Those guys have more speed than you can imagine.  I recruit that school and I am here to tell you their front 4 are almost unblockable.  They have 4 or 5 TB's that can go.  They are not overly big but they do what they do and they do it well.  Coach Keeling is a fantastic coach and motivator.  They are my pick to win it all.  Sorry to not back the SE Texas bunch but I have watched these guys on film and you will be impressed I promise you.

Everman is that good....The only team left that matches up with them is Dayton.  Everman's offense doesn't do anything special, they just line up and say stop us if you can....Their QB is very elusive and their top receiver is Franklin, who is just a play making machine.....Everman's defense is what sets them apart from a lot of teams....They force turnovers and can take it to the house anytime.  In two victories over Stephenville they had four defensive touchdowns....

Here was Everman's offensive stats against Stephenville

Rushing:  226 yards

Passing:  10-11, 118 yards

I know that things are alot differant in early vs.later hs football games.Early Everman shelled Stephenville like by 60 pts.Last week the bulldogs come from behind to barely beat Stephenville.It is crunch time and any team can pull off the upset.Who will come out relaxed and execute,who will take advantage of poor field position and turnovers?Answer coming soon,but every team left can win it all.

YES....EVERMAN IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!  Those guys have more speed than you can imagine.  I recruit that school and I am here to tell you their front 4 are almost unblockable.  They have 4 or 5 TB's that can go.  They are not overly big but they do what they do and they do it well.  Coach Keeling is a fantastic coach and motivator.  They are my pick to win it all.  Sorry to not back the SE Texas bunch but I have watched these guys on film and you will be impressed I promise you.

Have you watched Dayton on film?  You've just described us minus the tailback add receivers.

Since I used to live in that area and I have seen them play quite a few times. Here is my 2 cents.

Very well coached they do not make alot of mental mistakes. very physical defense fast LBers.

The offense feeds off the emotion of the defense. Offensively they do not pass very much, however they throw more now than in the past.

They just line up and and try to run the ball down your throat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho