Kirbyville vs. Muleshoe State Championship Predictions? 6PM At Grand Prairie

Lefty, I'm curious now as to whom you are. I graduated from Kville in 2000, and I can't quite put a name on ya. I think I have a clue, but not sure. Sorry about that!!! ;D  Anywho, all in all, I already have my hotel room reserved and I'm ready for Sat. night!! Wildcats.. finish what you started and bring home those rings!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dawg4life

;D though i will always be a Jasper "dawg4life" and a rival of you Wildcats........I (after picking on all you Cat fans earlier in the season for never making it pass the third round of playoffs......) want to wish you all the best of luck in bringing a state title to southeast texas and again show why setx plays the best highschool football in the state!!!!!!!!!!Congrats on a great great season !!!!!!!Go Wildcats !!

ECBuc you have been rude to Kirbyville fans all year, dont think I havent noticed that! 

I just want to clarify something here, please. I, ECBucFan, have supported KV all the way. I was in Humble the other night, and complimented the team many times on this board. In fact, I said KV is THE BEST team in the area, regardless of size. I mention this because I feel "ECBuc" sounds a whole lot like "ECBucFan", when in fact it is "bucof2010" who you are referring to. Please differentiate us, thanks.   

Win state, KV!  ;D

You are correct, my apologies, that post was directed to BUCOF2010 and no one else!  thanks for your support!

Naw dont put that off on me I got nothin but love for Kville ;)

Guest rykerx144

Go Mules!

AHAAH WEVE FOUND THE CULPRIT  :o  :o  :o

WOW thanks BUC,,,I am a graduate of EC in 94 and now im a die hard Wildcat fan, Bucs are still in my heart though!!!

As for the stadium location Killeen or Temple is not feasible for Muleshoe...its way up in the panhandle it'll be a six hour drive for them just to get to Grand Prairie!!! Midlothian does have a nice stadium but its being used Sat at that time. Gopher-Warrior Bowl was renovated five years ago and is a cool stadium.  It's indeed a bowl and its right on I-30 smack on the middle of the Metroplex so plenty of eating and shopping options. 

Muleshoe has to be a pretty fast team because their largest player weighs in at 225 pounds.  They are going to have a hard time playing a Kirbyville team that has a lot of size and gets a pretty good push up front.

You are right...They aren't that big but are quick...Kirbyville has seen this type of offense this year.  Both of these teams have speed but with the size advantage that Kville has will help IMO.

Guest rykerx144

Does anyone have easy directions on how to get to the stadium comming from I-20W?

yea I do,  take I20 out of dallas toward Fort Worth and when you smell the Mule dung turn north and look for the lights!

Is it Saturday YET??? lol We are so excited for these kids. I cant believe I would ever be seeing my wildcats in a State Game!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! I've got my room booked, and bags packed..LOL

ATA WILDCATS!!!!!

Wildcats by 3 TD's!!!

Rooms booked?  I am not even about to stay in DFW area for a night!  I hate the place!  Family lives in Carthage so I'll make the 3 hr trip back there after the game! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder