North Shore vs. FB Hightower Updates! NS Loses!

Man, I am very familiar with the kids on that side of Houston, and they are no jokes. NS got what it had coming. Hightower produces these incredible athletic type players every year. Football and basketball. They split talent with Dulles and some new schools in that area. The outcome shows me how far Hightower has come. in 01'' I saw Hightower completely dominate a Humble team that was alot like NS this year. But they ran into Vince and his madison team. Madison made it look easy. If not for Madison that year they'd have went pretty far.

North Shore Hightower

Total yards 389 192

First downs 15 15

Rushes/Yds 35/126 24/100

Average rush 3.6 4.17

Comp/Atts 15/26 7/23

Pass yards 263 92

Comp pct 57.69 30.43

Punts 2 6

Punting Yards 31 180

Punting Average 15.5 30

Fumbles/Lost 3/1 0/0

Penalties-yards 1-10 6-55

NS had twice the total yardage of Hightower.  They must be feeling pretty sick right about now.

North Shore Hightower

Total yards 389 192

First downs 15 15

Rushes/Yds 35/126 24/100

Average rush 3.6 4.17

Comp/Atts 15/26 7/23

Pass yards 263 92

Comp pct 57.69 30.43

Punts 2 6

Punting Yards 31 180

Punting Average 15.5 30

Fumbles/Lost 3/1 0/0

Penalties-yards 1-10 6-55

NS had twice the total yardage of Hightower.   They must be feeling pretty sick right about now.

I wonder if that fumble lost impacted this game? Dang, Hightower was backed up 55yds. to ten. NS gotta be kickin themselves

Its not about how many yards you have its all about who has one more point then the other..

BTW the winning streak, they play in a weak district thats why they lose when the playoffs come.

their winning streak was cause of their old district and 21-5a wasn't as good this year as it has been in the past....the last time they lost they were in the baytown/beaumont area district then they moved to the pasadena area district for 6 of their 8 years in their streak and dominated (streak started when they were in the baytown/beaumont district, i think it was 22-5a back then for 1 year, then 6 in pasadena area, now 1 back in 21-5a)....if 21-5a can go back to its old strength then north shore will lose its streak, but whose to say they dont put them back down in the pasadena district after next year?...

The play of the game was that 14 yard punt from NS's own 6 yard line with less than 3 min left in the game.  Two undefeated teams.  Not the first time NS lost in the 2nd round.  Westfield ran them off 2 years in a row......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder