2008 BRIDGE CITY CARDINAL CLASSIC (Sub Varsity)/POST SCORES HERE!

jetski

HJ JV beat westbrook sophmores! HJ Freshman beat Barbers Hill B, but lost 2 kelly by 6. They were down by almost 20 at one point, and brought it 2 at leats 2 points, but couldn't hang on..........Nederland Freshman beat Lumberton Freshman, Bridge City lost 2 legacy the first game but beat them the second time. Nederland Freshman beat LC-M Freshman. Westbrook B supposedly beat vidor freshman, but whether thats true or not I don't know. But its been a heck of a day in Vidor......Lemme' tell ya!!!!!!

Oh! are you sure? Bcuz i was there, and it said Bridge City on their Jersey's. And I know two people on the Bridge City team, and they said that it was bridge city but who knows? We both could be wrong!!! But whoever it was it was an extremely close game!!!!!! Just like the HJ Freshman and Kelly game! It was awesome!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Oh! are you sure? Bcuz i was there, and it said Bridge City on their Jersey's. And I know two people on the Bridge City team, and they said that it was bridge city but who knows? We both could be wrong!!! But whoever it was it was an extremely close game!!!!!! Just like the HJ Freshman and Kelly game! It was awesome!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Lumberton played and beat Legacy twice yesterday.

Lumberton played and beat Legacy twice yesterday.

Ok.......i'll go with wat you two say!!! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder